bargain - brignac
Cargiant has got a Honda 2.0 Exec Tourer at the moment for £5,399 - it must have a high milage but it looks to be an absolute bargain assuming its got FSH and has been sitting on a motorway for the last three years.

I am missing something?

www.cargiant.co.uk/cars/detail.asp?Id=342821
bargain - Pendlebury
I think it must be as you say and have huge mileage - but I don't think that would be a problem for a vtec.
bargain - Carse
Hi,

There is an identical spec model on the site with 83,589 mls for £6,799, So I assume the milage will be 130K+

Carse
bargain - bell boy
+ £91 administration fee

bargain - nb857
I saw a rather nice 03 Accord for less than £6k last week on the side of the road, private sale etc. It probably had an intergalactic milage.

It's not often the words "Honda" and "bargin" appear in the same sentence together. Having said that, if it had been mainatined properly it would probably make a good private car
bargain - bell boy
this countries full of ex flooded (non) bargains at the mo, obviously man might say bought it for new job but company went bust bla bla bla
moral ? hpi before you buy--------it should be listed--------- but quite a few might be category x
bargain - fordprefect
Bell boy, I genuinely wish I had had the benefit of experienced wise guidance such as yours in the days of my youth, it would have saved me piles of cash and many hours spent fixing ill advised purchases.
bargain - bell boy
i wouldnt take it too seriously ford prefect i get legged up quite often :-(
bargain - 1066
i went to car giant today and looked at the accord. very high mileage and very worn inside. i bought a c5 estate in the end very clean and fsh for 4750 on an 04 plate
bargain - Number_Cruncher
>>i get legged up quite often :-(

I can say this now - it's so long ago. When this happened to my father, he would ask one of his brothers to trade it in against a newish car from one of the local(ish) main dealers for him. Eventually, the Triumph dealers in Burnley twigged what we were up to, and so, he had to go further afield to offload the dross.

Number_Cruncher