windows stop working and radio code needed - r3d_dwarf
today, went to lower the front windows ( electric ) on my 1995 306 td and nothing happened, changed the red 10amp fuse still no joy, any advice please?? plus... as im on here, my radio lost its code its the original 306 one they chuck in when new but i dont have the code, any help there as well??
much apreciated
gary
windows stop working and radio code needed - mjm
Don't know about the windows but obtained radio code for Pug 106 from the suppying dealer over the phone. Probably worth a call.
windows stop working and radio code needed - Armitage Shanks {p}
Any Pug dealer will give it to you on proof of ownership and the VIN number, assuming it is an OE unit fitted and their records go back to the year of your car.
windows stop working and radio code needed - bell boy
check wires in the door shuts as reason why windows dont work
as regards the cats whisker dump it in favour of something with triodes and diodes from halfords,the connecters are iso so when the car bites the dust you can transfer the music to your new mota

ok guv
windows stop working and radio code needed - trier
My window switch stopped working also. I levered it out, disconnected it and then carefully prised it apart until I reached the contacts. These I cleaned with wire wool and meths. They are a pretty stupid piece of design with rubber holders (if I remember aright) and needed two attempts to reassemble but have worked well since (six months). anyway peugeot quoted me over£100 just for the part so what had I to lose. Good luck.
windows stop working and radio code needed - r3d_dwarf
done as above re contacts, and now working fine! thanks for the help mate.