Gate-Controller Jams Police Laser - Chris White
Apologies if this has been discussed before, but taken from a tabloid today,

CRAFTY motorist John Eady dodged speed traps by using an electronic gate-controller which jams police laser guns.

Eady, 61, had the £290 gadget fitted behind the number plate of his £23,000 Range Rover after being caught speeding three times.

Suspicious cops traced the company boss through his registration after getting error messages on their computers as he tore past.

A court heard that, in tests, the gadget made the car invisible to speed guns.

Eady claimed it was installed by mistake when he had a sat-nav system put in ? but a jury heard he learned of the con via the motor trade.

He denied perverting justice but was found guilty at Sheffield Crown Court. He faces a hefty fine and possible ban when he is sentenced next month.

Tweaked the subject line a bit - PU
"Gateway device" - Jams Police Laser - Pugugly {P}
Doh !
"Gateway device" - Jams Police Laser. - OldHand
It's obvious when they target you but can't acquire a reading that something fishy is going on. These devices are useless. The really determined person would simply buy a foreign registered car and use that to avoid speeding tickets, congestion charge, parking tickets etc. You'd be amazed how much you can get away with ;-)
"Gateway device" - Jams Police Laser. - Lud
Is that how you manage to do 150mph legally in this country OH? I thought I saw an assertion to that effect the other day.... :o)
"Gateway device" - Jams Police Laser. - OldHand
It has more to do with my Father living on the Isle of Man than that although I do have a foreign registered, taxed and insured car that I like to drive in the UK from time to time.
"Gateway device" - Jams Police Laser. - Simon
A few years back they reckoned that electronic garage door opener thingys did the same job.
"Gateway device" - Jams Police Laser. - Dynamic Dave
Was shown a few years back on Fifth Gear. They added loads of speed camera detection gadgets to a Saab (I think) and offered it up in a competition at the end of the programme (minus the jammer device)
"Gateway device" - Jams Police Laser. - Pete M
An anagram of "Gateway device" is "Getaway Decive"

Well, it made me laugh...