Classic car -where to try selling it? - buzbee
I am trying to help a friend sell a 1970, White, Audi Two-door, Saloon, LHD, Classic car, with 20,000 km on the clock and only one owner.

He has fell on hard times and needs to raise some cash.

I see there is a website, Classic Cars, that looks a possibility.

Any advice would be welcome.
Classic car -where to try selling it? - Chris S
Put an ad in the back pages of Practical Classics . Available from all good newsagents (and your local library if you live in Birmingham)
Classic car -where to try selling it? - local yokel
Google around for owners' forums that might cover this. Audis don't get a big following, but the VW guys like them because of the shared heritage, so try a free post on the For Sale section of www.volkszone.com, which is UK-based. I've sold successfully through it, and there are quite a few Audis on there that seem to get sold.

Pistonheads is also free.
Classic car -where to try selling it? - MVP
www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/ is the one you want

MVP
Classic car -where to try selling it? - stunorthants26
Try and find an Audi owners club or online forum or as suggested atleast a VAG one. Thats your best bet as they will most likely want it.
Classic car -where to try selling it? - rubber
where is the car located?
how much is he looking for it?
I have a friend who is looking for a classic car...he just wants one that looks good
what model of audi is it?
Classic car -where to try selling it? - Group B
You could also try the classifieds section on the forums at audifans.net, but you have to register to list a car :

www.audifans.net/modules.php?name=Forums

The "old timers" section of that forum doesn't get much traffic though...
Thanks for the advice. What an top lot you are.

rubber:- The car is presently in Denmark at his wife's place. I have a jpg and a picture of it which I can attempt to post on a free-host pictures site and give you the reference, or perhaps the mods could send you my email, if you require it after you read this next bit.

Car originated in in Italy, and is a 1760 cc, petrol, 2-door Saloon with a manual box and fawn upholstery in original condition. Potenza massima: cavalll 100 -- is that HP and should that be cavill? -- don't read Italian. Postie sedile anteriore 2 -- back seating?

He has priced it at £6,950. The photo shows it looking very nice indeed.
Model is the 100 SL. Has recent had a £1000 brake check-over.
Classic car -where to try selling it? - local yokel
More likely to be a 100 LS? - www.loudfrog.com/pictures/9/020906113452.jpg
I'll go back to bed. You'r right. Finger trouble.
Classic car -where to try selling it? - Lud
a £1000 brake check-over.

I hope it was more than a 'check-over' for £1000 buzbee!
I thought it was a lot too. But he told me that when I was writing the advert for him. Not sure what he knows about cars or how costly/difficult to get they are. But the chrome bumpers look like new, so perhaps it was his baby.