I just want more space. - mal
As a follow on from my thread on Honda CRV which I said I was going to look at I have decided I do not like them.
I am now of the opinion, after looking at VW Sharran that an MPV would replace my Civic Aerodeck estate car and give me ther extra space that I need.
There are many on the market so I am looking for advice on what to go for and what to avoid. One governing factor in my choice is that it must have a sunroof.

Mal.
I just want more space. - mlj
My Berlingo's got five windows in the roof. Loads of space too.
I just want more space. - Altea Ego
What kind of space do you need and what do you use it for, do you need 7 seats?
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
I just want more space. - BobbyG
Why must it have a sunroof?

Reason I am asking is I have just traded in my Scenic which had a panoramic sunroof and much as it was great for letting the light in, it creaked terribly. On frosty mornings it would creak and then on normal daily driving it creaks away as well!
--
2007 Seat Altea XL 2.0 TDI (140) Stylance
2005 Skoda Fabia vrS
I just want more space. - Altea Ego
And they are noisy, and they leak, and they rattle, and they go wrong,
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
I just want more space. - normd2
front pop-up sunroof and large electric sliding moon roof in the back on the Previa, quiet, dry and rattle free - still working, so far.....
I just want more space. - Brian Tryzers
And they are noisy, and they leak, and they rattle, and they go wrong.

Sunroofs, TVM - or Scenics?
};---)
I just want more space. - mal
Hi, in answer to TVM and Bobbygee.

I need a sunroof because apart from my first car way back in 1969 I have always owned cars that have them fitted as standard and driving without a sunroof I find claustrophobic. I have never had a leaking or noisy sunroof or one that has gone wrong apart from one that had to have a slight adjustment.

I do not need 7 seats, it is the space I am more intertested in to carry my two Cavalier King Charles spaniel dogs with the possibility of a third on the way and in the VW Sharran for example I would have the back two permanently removed.

I accept that I am narrowing my choice by specifying a sunroof and diesel fuel. I liked the Honda FRV but disappointingly no option for a sunroof .
The Mazda 5 is nice but again no sunroof option but I am going to look at the Mazda 6 estate this weekend.