Cybersurveillance: are we safe? - Lud
A distasteful current news story concerns so-called paedophiles swapping perverse materials over the internet, who have been identified and are now being prosecuted by, er, cybercops.

Obviously no one sane and half-way normal cares what happens to these depraved muppets.

But are we safe here in the back room? Do-gooders, spoilsports and general po-faced nincompoops have put an end to smoking and fox-hunting, both harmless to bystanders and even beneficial in various ways (please don't bother to argue about this). Motoring is now squarely in their sights.

How long before we too are being run to earth and imprisoned for our attitudes and for parading them so shamelessly on a website?

Discuss, if the moderators will let you... :o)
Cybersurveillance: are we safe? - mss1tw
Today I managed to hit 100mph on the B388 between Egham and Addlestone, quite an achievement.

Yep that oughta do it.

If I have the net in my cell, I'll keep you updated.
Cybersurveillance: are we safe? - Pica
Just watching the evening news and they are saying the prisons are too full and they want to release non-violent offenders so you should be OK :)
Cybersurveillance: are we safe? - Pugugly {P}
Non-motoring related. Political as well which is against site policy - locked. PU