Unusual sightings or Lorries Overtaking - Stargazer {P}
Not sure where to post so here is a new thread....A big thankyou to the DHL articulated lorry on the A40 Eastbound this afternoon.

Single carriageway from Gloucester end to Burford so HGV progressing at a steady 50mph, horrible road to overtake on easpecially with heavy oncoming traffic, over 20 cars following HGV in a line.

HGV pulls over and stops in a layby and lets all the cars past, then waits to check that there are no stragglers before pulling out to continue.

A very welcome change!

StarGazer
Unusual sightings or Lorries Overtaking - Kuang
There's a delivery truck that regularly takes the narrow and twisty b-road to my place of work that frequently pulls over to allow queues past, to the appreciation of all. Then there are the umpteen tractors that can't be bothered, hold everyone back whilst spreading a mix of crap and pebbles over miles of road - how many other professions deem it acceptable to cover miles of public highways in lumps of faeces? If your dog fouls a pavement then you're fined, but if your muckspreader or trailer has a leak and leaves the roads coated in grease and poo for miles around, go ahead sir and have a nice day. In the wet season it's intolerable and it's pointless washing your car between september and around april..
Unusual sightings or Lorries Overtaking - xlt hunter
Well - I can say the same on my trip to Kings Lynn this morning - yes I am a trucker....

Yet he is still speeding!
Unusual sightings or Lorries Overtaking - paulb {P}
Similar thanks to the bloke in the tractor on the A2070 between Ashford and Brenzett just earlier this afternon, who kept well to the left to allow everyone behind him to get past without having to cross the centre line.

His fellow agricultural worker who thinks it's funny to cause a huge tailback on the A23 between Pyecombe and Hickstead by regularly going up it at 20 mph at 8.15 in the morning should take heed. He's such a pest that even the guys in the artics cut him up!