Quality & LOUD air horns - rogerb
My relatively little-used Fiamm horns have expired... can anyone recommend a good, but not too expensive, replacement, please?
Quality & LOUD air horns - doug_523i
I think Halfords do two horns, the Stebel Magnum is 136db and is a replacement and a straight swap for your oem horn, the Stebel Nautilus is 3 decibels louder and needs a relay.
Quality & LOUD air horns - bathtub tom
Try your local, friendly motor factors. The people who supply parts to the trade. They also sell to the public - at trade prices. You try getting a non-stock item from Halfords in a reasonable time.
I've no connection with any whatsoever, except they're always my first port of call, and the small local independants are closing.
Like Post Offices, use them or lose them!
Quality & LOUD air horns - John S
Roger

Try:
www.motor-world.co.uk/show_prod.php?prod_id=6557
or
www.motor-world.co.uk/show_prod.php?prod_id=6556

JS
Quality & LOUD air horns - doug_523i
They are both stock items at my Halfords. I'm not sure if the Nautilus is an air horn, the write up is a bit vague, but the other is definitely not.
Quality & LOUD air horns - piggy
Try E-Bay.I got an excellent set from them at a very reasonable price.
Quality & LOUD air horns - Hamsafar
I think these 12v airhorns sound rubbish, proper ones which have an air-reserve and a valve sound good, but these small ones have a horrid transition as the compressor spins up and down, they just sound second rate!

I used to have a synthesised airhorn, such as those used in emergency vehicles, it is a 100w Horn speaker and the synthesiser/amp box. Unfortunatly, I have never got round to fitting it to my present car, but the low-tone has just drowned, and it now sounds like a moped horn, so maybe it's time to fit the able2shome again?
Prices are about treble what they are in USA...

www.emergencyequipmentshop.co.uk/whelen-horn-ampli...d

www.emergencyequipmentshop.co.uk/able2-watt-side-s...d
Quality & LOUD air horns - brittaink
Where can I find the loudest horn for my car, something like the one from titanic. Just so I can scare the hell out of all of the people who seem to fall asleep driving infront of me.
Quality & LOUD air horns - Hamsafar
www.hornblasters.com/products/

Here of course!
Some of the movies are funny....but a bit bad!
Quality & LOUD air horns - mjm
I would sort your brakes out first; then if they panic stop you won't ram them up the jacksie!

:)
Quality & LOUD air horns - L'escargot
Who needs air horns? I've only used my horn intentionally once and that was only to check it worked!
--
L\'escargot.
Quality & LOUD air horns - bell boy
Try afore yee buy here
im always using this site to make somebody jump

www.airhorns.co.uk/products.asp?deptid=121&u=DDLGJ...H

and i love this from youtube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONe--EjCpc
Quality & LOUD air horns - L'escargot
Where can I find the loudest horn for my car something like the one from
titanic.

OK on a Stanley Steamer (tinyurl.com/28ebj6) perhaps, but I'm not sure how you'd get it to work on a modern car!
--
L\'escargot.
Quality & LOUD air horns - Quinny
Try one off a Volvo FH tractor unit.

Trouble is,it may only work with a 24v system.
Quality & LOUD air horns - DP
SWMBO's motorcycle instructor had a pair of horns liberated from a scrapyard ambulance on his Kawasaki Zephyr. They were wired up to blow simultaneously rather than alternately as on the ambulance.

It was painful!! Very cool, but painful!

Cheers
DP