Coloured waxes / polishes - BobbyG
Have found a couple of scratches on my red Fabia that are too deep for t-cutting. I remember that there used to be Colour Magic etc that were coloured polishes.

Do these still exist, are they any good, or is there a better product to try that would either take the scratches away or colour them in?
Coloured waxes / polishes - Hamsafar
They don't work very well at all, the polish just buffs off like any other.
Coloured waxes / polishes - DavidHM
Colour Magic has really restored the lustre to my parents' red Focus, and has blended out a lot of very fine scratches on my metallic blue 5 Series. However when my car came back from being valeted by BMW the polish had all gone and needed to be reapplied to give the paint its finish back.

If the scratch is too deep for T-cut then I doubt very much that a polish will do it any good - it's more about giving a deep, even and smooth shine over a larger area than removing individual scratches.
Coloured waxes / polishes - L'escargot
I tried it, or something similar, but it didn't work. It just left powdery deposits in the scratches.
--
L\'escargot.
Coloured waxes / polishes - Sprice
The scratch repair 'crayons' are pretty good, worth trying.
Well I bought the Colour Magic which came with one of the "lipstick Crayons" as well.

It has definitely improved the scratches, definitely hasn't taken them away but certainly a lot less noticeable!

Don't know how long it will last or whether it will need reapplied constantly but quite happy that they aren't as obvious now as they were.
Coloured waxes / polishes - Altea Ego
Funny that bobby G.

Today i fettled Nicoles clio prior to photos for ebay, and used the colour magic. Being doom blue with white undercoat any blemishes show up. Its done a really good job.

Its been a long while since I did a proper wash, wax and minor detailing on a car. HOw do you blokes do this once a week?

MInd its quite satisfying. It now looks so good that Nicole is sad to see it go.
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
TVM, I did this as well. Am thinking of part exchanging my Scenic and gave it a full valet inside and out, windows, alloys the works.

What a difference it made!

However the ironic thing was when it was dirty I was quoted £7250 as a part exchange, went to another garage after cleaning it and got offered £6500.....................
Coloured waxes / polishes - Altea Ego
I experimented with using the lipstick first then waxing with the coloured wax, then tried waxing first then using the lipstick.

The trick on scratches appears to be

Lipstick, DONT WIPE OFF then wax,

------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Of course you must make sure you have polished all the wax thoroughly in especially around fittings like side indicators.

If not, when it rains during the night, you get up to find a drip streak down the side of your wing..........
Coloured waxes / polishes - storme
all i got was red fingers...the actual colour just rubbed off
--
sometimes a little bit too much opinion....but its only because i care !!!
Coloured waxes / polishes - Clk Sec
I tried Colour Magic with my last car but wasn't very impressed.

Clk Sec