Isuzu Rodeo Denver Max LE - nick62
I have the opportunity to have a new one of these, (when they arrive in a few weeks time) with the brand new 2.5 twin-cam diesel engine with a really good discount.

This "fully loaded" model has all the toys as standard (including leather, secure top, sat-nav, 18" wheels, etc.)

Can anyone with experience of this vehicle (good and bad) give me some feedback please?

My other option is a 150CDi Merc. Vito with a second row of seats, but I won't be getting as good a discount on this, (unless Mercedes are desperate to sell at cost for some reason).

What would you do? Is the Vito likely to be a lot more economical, (based on driving them in the same manner)?
Isuzu Rodeo Denver Max LE - Rats
I have the 3.0 litre Rodeo Denver Max, not the LE, it's pretty good as a workhorse, carries loads in the back, tows great, but is a little agricultural compared to a normal car. Does the offer come with the Pro-drive performance pack??

Having said that I am pleased with it......
Isuzu Rodeo Denver Max LE - Rats
Sorry forgot to say, get about 31 MPG.
Isuzu Rodeo Denver Max LE - nick
I had a new 3 litre Rodeo Denver for a day as a courtesy car when my Subaru was in for service. First impressions were of a rather low-rent-looking interior (but the high spec one you are looking at would obviously be better) and a very tractor-like engine at idle, especially when cold. However, on the move, it was surprisingly quiet except when pushed hard and the ride was excellent for the type of vehicle. No rattles or creaks and it felt well screwed together. I was pleasantly surprised by it, it looks good as well. I enjoyed having it.
Isuzu Rodeo Denver Max LE - nick62
Thanks for the comments.

The one I'll be getting (if I go down this route) will be with the brand-new 2.5 common rail engine (new as of April 2007), which is more powerful than the old 3.0 one. Also this "fully-loaded" model is not out just yet, but is due in a few weeks time.

The offer is very tempting as I've been offered one at about £2K less than the £20K list.

Is the Nissan pick-up a better option (ignoring the discount)?
Isuzu Rodeo Denver Max LE - Pica
I have not tried the Isuzu Denver as yet but IMHO between the L200 and the Navara auto's. I found the Nissan to be a much better, more car like drive but my concerns are that of reliability. On the Nissan forums there would appear to be a few problems with the rear axles on the earlier 2005/2006 models and owners are criticizing the Nissan customer care
Isuzu Rodeo Denver Max LE - Pica
I was wondering that after the 30K miles in the Nissan does he prefer it compared to his previous L200?