Pug Radio Codes - geoff1248
The car is an old but much loved 205 cabrio fitted with the original Clarion radio/cassette player. New battery fitted and needed to enter the radio code. Entered 1114 instead of 1113 (small buttons big fingers...) and the radio froze. Owners manual says that it is now locked and has to be taken to a Pug dealer. Do you really only get one chance at putting the code in or do you guys know away round the problem?
Pug Radio Codes - track
usually get 3 attempts, try putting it in the freezer overnight wrapped in a sealed bag.
Always thought that wasan old wives tale. Does it totally clear all codesso you can recode it or reset it so that you can input the original code?
Pug Radio Codes - bell boy
Make sure you put it next to the frozen peas as the molecules agitating draw out the old code quicker

it doesnt work (no offence poster that posted it)

try leaving the radio in locked mode for half an hour, driving rather than ignition on, in case it damages the coils or something, to see if you get a rolling chance, but to be honest as its french be prepared for wallet opening experiance
Pug Radio Codes - the original horse
usually get 3 attempts, try putting it in the freezer overnight
wrapped in a sealed bag.

then place in a preheated oven at gas mark 5 for 20 mins, baste halfway through with castrol gtx lol
Pug Radio Codes - Dulwich Estate
My 306 manual says for the Clarion:

If a mistake is made when the code is entered, continue to enter four digits. When four digits have been entered, press the BAND button continuously for more than 3 seconds. CODE IN will be displayed again. Enter the code again.

It goes on to say if you screw it up 3 times you must leave it on for an hour, after which you get one chance per hour.
Many thanks DE, BAND button did the trick.
Pug Radio Codes - Robin the Technician
I heard basting with WD40 was better.........

--
These are the views of Robin the Technician with 35 years in the trade. I fix, therefore I am...