Wiring diagram. - Pete
Hello Backroomers.
My previous thread on this question having died, I am still looking for a source of wiring diagrams for modern cars, either by post or on-line, where the dealer or Haynes cannot or will not help. I will pay for the service, I am not asking for freebies.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Wiring diagram. - David W
What do you want to do to modern car electrics Pete?

David
Re: Wiring diagram. - Pete
I do not want to do anything to modern car electrics, all I ask is a wiring diagram for the new 1.3 Suzuki Wagon R+ that my sister has just bought ( and I do not expect to get it for free ) Thanks.
Re: Wiring diagram. - Trevor Potter
You want a wiring diagram - but you don't want to do anything with it.

I see.

I think.
Re: Wiring diagram. - Dave N
There's only 2 sources, Haynes (or Chilton) or main dealer. If they won't help, then you're stuck.

However, if you wait a while, part of the block exemption rules is that manufacturers HAVE to supply this type of information, but will obviously charge for it. Then you can go to your dealer and by the manuals, but don't expect much change from £100 for the whole lot. Some are changing already, I got a Volvo manual the other day, £26 just for the A/C section.
Re: Wiring diagram. - Union Jack
Pete

Assuming you have not already come across it, may I suggest for starters that you have a look at:

www.smokeriders.com/Technical/wiring_diagrams/Suzu...l

Jack
Re: Wiring diagram. - Pete
Thank you Jack. I had already come across it. Motorcycles only however.
Rgds. Pete.
Re: Wiring diagram. - David W
php