Skoda Felicia Plug Change 1996 - splocious
I have a skoda felicia which i think is misfiring as it is jumping along the road but i am unable to locate and change the plugs. Any ideas if this is the issue and how to find them? Also in attempting to find them i removed the bolts which i think hold the engine together as water started to come out, should these be re-tightened to a specific torque?
Skoda Felicia Plug Change 1996 - Lud
Don't retighten the bolts just when you've got the engine nicely loosened up. To stop the water from coming out too fast, break a dozen eggs into the water reservoir when the engine is cold, then run it as fast as possible until water stops coming out.

Does the car jump forwards like a frog splocious, or does it sometimes leap sideways into the scenery? If the latter you may have a suspension or steering problem. Write directly to the CEO of VAG - sorry, I don't have an address.

Do not touch the plugs under any circumstances. It is just as well you don't know where they are. They are 'seized for life', a technique pioneered by Ford in the early 80s. Any attempt to interfere with them may result in serious injury to bystanders.

Hope this helps.
Skoda Felicia Plug Change 1996 - bell boy
well said lud
i have nothing to add
another concise post
:-)
Skoda Felicia Plug Change 1996 - Screwloose
splocious

What's the engine size?