Vel Satis anyone - tack
My brother is moving to France and needs to sell his Vel Satis so he can buy a left hooker. Anyone know anyone who is interested in these cars? I understand not too many people in the UK were interested.
Vel Satis anyone - stunorthants26
Try advertising it with the Renault owners club perhaps. Its more sought after than previous Renaults, but by a select bunch of individuals. Autotrader is worth a punt though.
Vel Satis anyone - Altea Ego
what model and year is it? while not fetching mega money they sell quite nicely as you cant get them new any more
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Vel Satis anyone - Brian Tryzers
I always liked the idea of the Vel Satis but it never got beyond an idea because Renault didn't seem interested in selling any in the UK. I tried to get hold of one through the fleet department at work (in response to an advert inviting me to do just that). Renault's response to that consisted of an apologetic phone call from the local dealer to say that she didn't have a Vel Satis demonstrator and an eventual message from Renault UK to say they'd be happy to do me a demo - provided I could travel to Chester. (I live in Warwickshire.)

That the Vel Satis wouldn't sell in the UK turned out to be one of those self-fulfilling prophesies; I only hope Citroen can do a better job with the C6.
Vel Satis anyone - Ed V
Use a standard car site to sell it - but make sure you tell them what it is - most may not know. I mean "a roomy, extremely comfortable 5 seater with a terrific boot, list all high spec extras, great engine. long lasting, main dealer history etc.