Chrysler Voyager-flat battery - Bikemix
I have a Chrysler Grand Voyager 2003 model and the battery goes flat on me if I do not use the vehicle for three days.
The battery is 1 year old and in good condition.The battery will hold up quite normally if disconected from the vehicle.The previous owner complained about this problem and the dealers replaced the battery, the one I have now. In the handbook it does suggest that if not using the vehicle for a period of 2/3 weeks, such as going on holiday, the owner might wish to disconect the battery or remove the fuse that protects the ignition immobiliser system, this does prevent the battery going flat but is a pain in the butt and it can set of the alarm when re-fitting the fuse. The problem does appear to be a drain on power from the immobiliser system.
Does anyone know of a practical solution to this problem with out fitting a cut out switch to the immobiliser circuit which does rather defeat the object of having an immobiliser system.
Chrysler Voyager-flat battery - Aprilia
Chrysler electrics are pretty poor IMHO - lots of problems. Get the dealer to check the alternator output - lots of these have had alternator problems (in fact I think there was a recall in the US?). The immobiliser will draw a little current, but not sufficient to flatten the battery after 3 days (unless the immob is faulty).
Chrysler Voyager-flat battery - Ahmed Sharif

Hi

I had a flat batter on my Chrysler Voyager due to 3 weeks on no use . I then took the battery off and charged it . Now if i put if back on the immobilizer alarm goes off . Can you help me reset the immobilizer alarm please . Thanks

Ahmed

Chrysler Voyager-flat battery - dieselnut

Have a look at this link, see if it works for you.

www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-voyager-town-.../