2002 Mondeo Rear Lights - Bri H
Afternoon all,

I recently bought a 2002 Mondeo 5 Door Hatchback just before Christmas. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if the Rear Light Clusters off a newer shape (2004) Mondeo are an exact match for mine as I like the ST220 Rear Light Clusters.

As always any helpful hints or tips are welcome.

Cheers.

Bri H

2002 Mondeo Rear Lights - LeePower
The rear lights on the mk3 Mondeo have been upgraded twice since your 2002 car.

Your ones I take it have the orange rear indicator lenses..

The second set had these replaced by clear rear indicator lenses ( my parents car has these )

Then the latest set had three clear bits added on the side of the rear cluster in the red part.

It should be straight swop, its only the lense that have changed & possible the rear bulb for the indicator might be changed to an orange one ( unless they used an orange filter in the rear cluster )
2002 Mondeo Rear Lights - Wales Forester
Be aware that the later versions of the Mondeo light cluster don't incorporate a reflector as Ford moved these to the bottom of the rear bumper. On a 2002 car you'd end up having to stick reflectors somewhere on the rear to remain legal if you fitted later clusters.
2002 Mondeo Rear Lights - LeePower
Thats only on the latest version of the lights.

The second generation rear lights where all they changed was the rear indecator lense from ornage to clear still have the reflectors in.
2002 Mondeo Rear Lights - Wales Forester
Hardly seems worth changing to only gain the clear indicator at the top! Each to their own, you're quite right LeePower.
2002 Mondeo Rear Lights - Bri H
Cheers fella's,

I know it's not the most exciting of mods but I like making small suttle changes, I'm not into the full on modification scene, nothing wrong with it just not my bag. Thinking about upgrading the standard alloys to some 18" ST220 multi-spokes if i can get them at the right price.

Thanks again for your help.

Bri H
2002 Mondeo Rear Lights - NARU
you could try the autodimming rear view mirror from here (complete with loom).

www.fordpartsuk.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=...1