World Car Catalogue Free pdf - Hamsafar
LOL! "We know that some of our readers are surprised when they hear that the worlds largest car catalogue comes from Poland. Maybe there's some suspicion that it could be a joke website, some Eastern European credit-card scam or maybe just a really crap product that tries to seperate you from your hard earned money? "
World Car Catalogue Free pdf - Big Bad Dave
"We know that some of our readers are surprised when they hear that the worlds largest car catalogue comes from Poland. Maybe there's some suspicion that it could be a joke website, some Eastern European credit-card scam or maybe just a really crap product that tries to seperate you from your hard earned money? "

Alternatively, perhaps they're trying to save you your hard-earned money since even with the logistics taken into account, and flying out to do press passes, anything printed in Poland will still only cost you 60% of what it would in the UK. And can probably be turned around in half the time.
World Car Catalogue Free pdf - mss1tw
60 meg!

Downloading now...
World Car Catalogue Free pdf - bell boy
thanks hj thats a brilliant download.
World Car Catalogue Free pdf - PST
Thanks HJ - a brilliant link! Sorted my Christmas present dilemma for a few people I know.

I can see a new thread starting on your favourite world car too....

After a cursory glance I'll kick it off with the Charli from Russia on page 330. It looks a bit like a Rover 400 on a big trailer but I could see that sitting in my driveway!

Closely followed by the tuned Lada from Krumb Service on the same page.

PST
World Car Catalogue Free pdf - bell boy
i want a deuce kit car :-)
World Car Catalogue Free pdf - Roger Jones
Thanks for the prod, CV. I've recently changed to Mozilla Firefox and its terms are different -- Save Link As in this case, rather than IE's Save Target As. I changed after installing IE7 and failing to stop it opening new windows minimized (couldn't find a solution on the Web either). Firefox doesn't mess about like that and is faster too.
World Car Catalogue Free pdf - daveyjp
Downloaded no probs. I have seen this publication in a Borders bookshop.
World Car Catalogue Free pdf - daveyjp
My wife works in the book trade and he Borders group are very good at getting publications from overseas. My BIL is keen on baseball and Borders will get US publications for him.

If you go to most decent bookshops and quote the ISSN number they should be able to get it for you. Alternatively contact the publishers directly.