Cadilac 'Bargains'... - Vansboy
Seems the brand still hasn't quite got it right in UK market!

Only 300 or so registrations this year - mostly demonstrators, too.

& now the Luton dealer is offering an 06 plate 2litre something or other spec, with £14999 stickers all over it. Plus smaller in showroom adverts of 3 years 0% & free servicing & goodness knows what else, on NEW models!!

It's a Stratstone dealership, with Jaguar franchise, alongside, so not sure who's kidding who, as to wether the customer is supposed to think they're BOTH premium brands, or the American range is offering better value!

Think Murphy The Cat made a better choice with his 300, rather than a Caddy!

VB
Cadilac 'Bargains'... - Marc
I personally like the look (and individuality) of them - even though they're apparently based on Vectra/SAAB 9-3.

I would be interested at this price but I'm not in the market to chop in my Vectra at the moment.
Cadilac 'Bargains'... - Lud
A TWO-LITRE CADILLAC?

DO ME A ******* FAVOUR.

YES I AM ******* SHOUTING.
Cadilac 'Bargains'... - Vin {P}
Cadillac, cadillac
Long and dark shiny and black
Open up your engines let `em roar
Tearing up the highway like a big old dinosaur

Hmm. Not quite the same, is it?

V
Cadilac 'Bargains'... - Babygotoo
A TWO-LITRE CADILLAC?
DO ME A ******* FAVOUR.

>>

Lud,

Cheered my dreary morning up no end! ;op
Cadilac 'Bargains'... - dxp55
Reminds me of when I was a teenager in late 60's - had a mate with a Hudson - huge thing only thing was it had a engine transplant to a Bedford Dormobile engine - slow wasn't the word.

Dave
Cadilac 'Bargains'... - Group B
Reminds me of when I was a teenager in late 60's
- had a mate with a Hudson - huge thing only
thing was it had a engine transplant to a Bedford Dormobile
engine - slow wasn't the word.

I used to occasionally see a Triumph Stag driving round Chesterfield, which had had a diesel engine transplant. And I'm talking years before common rail, it might not have even been a TD. Not only could you hear and see it was a diesel (the smoke); the car was painted semi-gloss black with "DIESEL" down the side in 4" high silver lettering. The mind boggles...

;o)
Cadilac 'Bargains'... - Bill Payer
A TWO-LITRE CADILLAC?
DO ME A ******* FAVOUR.

Surely nothing is as unlikely as a Chevy Matiz?
Cadilac 'Bargains'... - Blue {P}
Sorry I'm exhibiting my usual blonde traits here, where is Cadilac's website? I can't find it even with the aid of Google!

Blue
Cadilac 'Bargains'... - pd
The 2.0 litre is presumably the BLS (Bit Like a Saab) which has been a quite spectacular failure throughout Europe. I have a soft spot for the CTS which is cheap but if they want to sell any they need a decent diesel.

When will they learn that if you want to sell any cars outside the sports sector you need good diesel models - even Jaguar worked it out in the end.
Cadilac 'Bargains'... - Murphy The Cat
When will they learn that if you want to sell any
cars outside the sports sector you need good diesel models -
even Jaguar worked it out in the end.

& thanfully Chrysler got it right with the 300C CRD, right from the word go.
MTC
Cadilac 'Bargains'... - Blue {P}
Never mind, I'm spelling the name correctly now and have found it! :-)

Blue
Cadilac 'Bargains'... - Garethj
I have a soft spot for the CTS which is cheap

Yes, they look like a bargain second hand, but any info on running costs is difficult to come by - probably because there aren't that many!