Parking for Wembley Arena - AllTorque
Can anyone let me know how easy / expensive car parking is at Wembley Arena for a weekday night concert?

Is it easy to get to off either the M1 or M25 and how congested is it to get in through the local roads from the motorway and get parked?

Thanks for any help.

PS could use British Rail..........
Parking for Wembley Arena - Dulwich Estate
No doubt about it in my mind - public transport. No idea about car parking charges but free street parking is available about 2 miles away near the North Circular. That's where I used to park for the big footie matches.
Parking for Wembley Arena - Bromptonaut
Local roads were a nightmare 20 years ago if there was a big event at Wembley, God knows what they must be like now.

Leave M1 at J5 and follow link road to Watford then signs to junction station. Leave car in massive car park and take train to Wembley Central, thence foot or bus.

Alt continue to J4 then drive to Stanmore and use tube to Wembley Park.
Parking for Wembley Arena - local yokel
You can get there by Tube - about 12-15 mins walk, and Wembley Stadium Station, which is on the Marylebone - Chilterns line. If coming down the M40 park at Gerrards Cross and take the train from there.
Parking for Wembley Arena - Vansboy
We did the calculations, comparing cost of 3 of us from Hitchin, to see Jeff Waynes War of The Worlds (boast) last summer.

Would have saved around £15 by using a car - but hate to think how long it'd take to get out of their car parks, on sell out concerts.

So we had 1/2 a day in town, courtesy of one of those train/tube/bus all in ticket thingies.

Unless you're millions of miles away, this must be best bet.

VB
Parking for Wembley Arena - Frogeye
Went to Bruce Springsteen a few weeks ago, which was fully booked. £15 to use the official car park!!! Access from North Circular road by IKEA. We left just before the last song and got straight out. Have queued for more than 1/2 hour previously, hence the early dash.
Parking for Wembley Arena - retgwte
i refuse to go to wembley anymore

the arrogance of the staff, and their poor training is beyond belief

and their stupid tent in place of a proper arena, and the feeble excuses when it was clear the majority of the audience couldnt see the stage was a scandal

Parking for Wembley Arena - Big Bad Dave
"We did the calculations, comparing cost of 3 of us from Hitchin, to see Jeff Waynes War of The Worlds"

Would love to have seen this, how was it?
Parking for Wembley Arena - Chris7
I go to the Arena about six times a year with friends and we are going very soon. It is £15 in the official Car Park and a very long wait to get out. Carry on past the entrance to the official Car Park, go another 100 yards or so then left ot right you can park for £8, used it many times no problems, quick away as well. Used last time in June, we do get there early and have a meal, so may fill up fairly quick, does not hold that many.
Parking for Wembley Arena - Chris7
Sorry, should say left or right on the one way system.
Parking for Wembley Arena - AllTorque
Thanks for the tips. Got some short notice tickets for George Michael and went before most of your advice was posted back.

And.... I got it all wrong!

Took the car, M1 south.......2 hours from J13 through the roadworks (+accidents)
Got to Wembley 20 mins b4 the concert started....then GM was 20 mins late appearing anyway.
Parking: £15 in official c/park
At the end: 40 mins to get out of the c/park..
Back on M1 - road works down to 1 lane, over 2 hours to get back up to J13.

Concert was good.

And next time I know....thanks all.
Parking for Wembley Arena - LondonBus
Alternatively, park in Wembley Park tube station car park.

£2.50 per day Mon-Fri, £1 on Sats.

(