The new Scirocco: Pimp my Ride! - Micky

tinyurl.com/wcj4l
The new Scirocco: Pimp my Ride! - Nsar
Looks the offspring of a Golf and Kermit the Frog
The new Scirocco: Pimp my Ride! - Rover25
Don't think I'll be troubling any VW dealerships in the near future if thats whats on offer!
The new Scirocco: Pimp my Ride! - andymc {P}
210 bhp from a 1.4 litre engine sounds impressive though. Even the lower powered version is 150 bhp. Might sound pretty harsh though.
--
andymc
Vroom, vroom - mmm, doughnuts ...
The new Scirocco: Pimp my Ride! - NowWheels
Looks the offspring of a Golf and Kermit the Frog

Kermit doesn't glisten that much, and he doesn't have a bliny silver nose. I reckon that the father was not a Golf, but an Amstrad h-ifi, last seen fathering the repulsive new Honda Civic.
The new Scirocco: Pimp my Ride! - Pugugly {P}
Well, I must say it looks different, not unattractive really and set apart from all the other Eurobox clones on the road. It reminds me of the Steppenwolf A3 concept car of around 4 years ago, Horrid colour though. More detailed pics at Auto Express' site.
www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/203877/...l

Whoops.
The new Scirocco: Pimp my Ride! - machika
Plain ugly!
The new Scirocco: Pimp my Ride! - Zippy123
I like it.

Echoing the previous poster : It is different from all the other Euroboxes on the road and looks edgy like the Ford Focus did when it first emerged. Of course every manufacture will copy design cues and all cars will end up looking the same again ;-(!

That Sat Nav screen is just asking for trouble though!
The new Scirocco: Pimp my Ride! - LeePower
Looks a bit like a squashed Renault Avantime to me.
The new Scirocco: Pimp my Ride! - Happy Blue!
Very nice! I don't see the problem with it.
The new Scirocco: Pimp my Ride! - Sprice
Always liked the old Sciroccos, and this is just as nice IMO.
The new Scirocco: Pimp my Ride! - Blue {P}
Love it!

Especially pleased that they say they'll make the production car look like the concept, I have to say I find the new Mondeo a bit of a disappointment compared to the IOSIS concept, so good on VW for saying they'll keep it true to the concept.

Blue
Having re-visited, the only bits I don't like is the colour and the nose job, what are the chances of that making it into production I wonder ?
The new Scirocco: Pimp my Ride! - George Porge
In production at the end of 2008 by which time they will have toned it down a bit.

Thats very much a concept car at the moment, but its got people talking