Expensive motoring toys for young boys - artful dodger {P}
Do you have a young boy 8 years or older, then I feel sure he will enjoy either or both of these.

Ferrari Testarossa tinyurl.com/y3p6fu

Off Road Vehicle tinyurl.com/y2lnt4

Possibly only if you win the lottery as they are £40,000 and £22,000 respectively plus £2000 delivery each.

--
Roger
I read frequently, but only post when I have something useful to say.
Expensive motoring toys for young boys - Big Bad Dave
"performs like a real car..........It travels up to 15 mph"

Must be a diesel

Worth a punt on the Euro lottery this weekend. 100 million.
Expensive motoring toys for young boys - artful dodger {P}
Oh, I forgot to mention, they are both in stock - despite quoting 3 weeks delivery.

--
Roger
I read frequently, but only post when I have something useful to say.
Inexpensive motoring toys for young boys - colin-e
We've bought our 13 year old a Suzuki SJ410, so he can drive (accompanied) around our fields.

Great fun to drive, amazing off-road, and easy to maintain - an excellent introduction to the world of motoring for a young petrol head!

Plus, at less than £500 for a good one, a bargain classic 4x4.

(I'm awaiting horrified posts condeming this!!!)

----------------------------------
Colin-E
----------------------------------
Inexpensive motoring toys for young boys - Xileno {P}
Ah, the SJ410. Don't see many around these days.
Quite fun but dreadful hard ride.
Inexpensive motoring toys for young boys - bignick
Good move, I learnt to drive on private property at age 13 in a number of vehicles - mainly a Morris 1000 traveller. By the time I reached 17 and legal motoring most of the urge to show off behind the wheel had been burnt off. Also maintaining the vehicle at my own expense (mostly) had soon taught me to drive properly (no slipping the clutch or wheel spinning for me - £10 for a new tyre was 4 weeks pocket money!)
Inexpensive motoring toys for young boys - mk124
OMG why on earth would you spend nearly 40K on that tesserossa. Why on earth would not a new perruda kelisa, with massivly greater abilities, do? you could buy about 8 kelisas for your child to trash for 40K

-----------------------------------------------

Torque means nothing without RPM