Diesel auto family car - uncleben
Can anyone recommend a good diesel auto family car 2 to 3 years old for about 10k ? We fancied the scenic & love the diesel 1.9 engine, but they only do an auto in the petrol, which was horrible. The Touran was smart & nice in the 2.0 TDi DSG but they cost a fortune. The Zafira looks a bit dull. Help! I'm stuck.
Diesel auto family car - Happy Blue!
We have a Hyundai Trajet Diesel Auto. I'll bet you can get one with a fair amount of the five year warranty left. It's not the fastest of cars, but I find it comfortable and the kids love it.
Diesel auto family car - machika
It has to be an MPV does it?
Diesel auto family car - uncleben
Doesn't have to be. A nice estate would be good. But we do a regular school run through the busy streets of London twice a day. So the compact size of an small MPV is good.
Diesel auto family car - GregSwain
Kia Carens - no image, but decent engine and gearbox. Keep it for a few years and the depreciation won't matter either.
Diesel auto family car - Pica
I recently inherited a Kia Carens CRDI Auto and before this month never really knew they existed but they are actually, surprisingly, dare I say it....... OK

I am getting around 40MPG too
Diesel auto family car - dieselicious
How about a Vauxhall Signum or a Rover 75?

Diesel auto family car - machika
Signum is no good for more than 4. Rover 75 is not the roomiest car either.

C5? Mondeo?
Diesel auto family car - TheOilBurner
Vectra 1.9 CDTI estate with auto?
Diesel auto family car - Hamsafar
You should even be able to get a Vectra 3.0 CDTI auto, which is a lovely combination.
Diesel auto family car - Ed V
Get an old shape Passat Estate. They're decent value now, will run for ever and very cheaply too.
Diesel auto family car - Mad Maxy
Mondeo or Vectra. Mazda 6. Passat. Primera.

Depends whether you want it to be cheap, reliable, to last well, or all three.