Car failed it's test to become a taxi - telecaster
Oh dear, took my galaxy in yesterday for it's suitability test for taxi.

Thought it would be a quick glance over job and home..................

But no.................tester informed me that as car had no spare wheel he could not pass it..........

So that mean i have to get a galaxy spare , plus a jack, plus a wheel brace and return.

Another round trip of 120 miles just so he can look in the luggage area at the wheel..............

This non spare is gonna cause a lot of hassle i think....in fact I may even buy one!

I wonder what the situation in the uk is with this?

{Subject header changed to eliminate the vagueness - DD}
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 - TheOilBurner
What would happen with the increasing number of cars that have run flat tyres or "get me home kits" because there is no space for a spare?
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 - telecaster
The car in question is the mk 3 galaxy, comes with bottle of sealant and small compressor as standard!
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 - Armitage Shanks {p}
Would you seriously consider running a vehicle, providing a public service for cash, without a spare wheel.? Passengers missing flights or appointments for the lack of a spare. It doesn't seem that sensible!
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 - Armitage Shanks {p}
Further to my post of 6 minutes - sorry I didn't know that! However, how far and how fast would you drive a vehicle, 4 up with luggage, on a wheel bodged up with sealant. It is get you home, not get you to LHR and back!
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 - Dalglish
I wonder what the situation in the uk is with this?

>>

telecaster - presume that means you are not in the uk?

the uk "taxi" requirements are explained at

www.basingstoke.gov.uk/business/licensing/typesofl.../

full list of the documents at the bottom of that page, but see these iin particular:
tinyurl.com/u8a6q
tinyurl.com/yyprvr
tinyurl.com/yyb8ha

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 - telecaster
I am in southern Ireland "Kenny"!