Ebay find perfect for Adam ... - deepwith
Ebay item: 220035558034 on ebay.co.uk - hope this solves your piano quest!
Ebay find perfect for Adam ... - bell boy
he wont like it as there are strings attached
Ebay find perfect for Adam ... - Wales Forester
Two different cars in the pics, one with single square headlights, one with twin round ones, so which car is for sale??

One of them looks like the green Dolomite that featured in Eastenders a couple of weeks back......
some pictures are manufacturers sales pictures from sales literature

Hmmm, not sure Oldman, the twin lights one has piano guts under the bonnet, and the square lights example looks to have a keyboard on top of the dash.......
Am I really having this conversation?! I must be sooo bored :-)
My boredom has now led me to watch the Badly Drawn Boy music video featuring the car, and they've definitely used two different motors.
Reminds me of the mock up vans they used to use on The A Team when the van needed to be seen jumping and landing heavily etc., always round headlights giving the game away that it wasn't the proper GMC van.
I must get out more......
they both have round 7 inch headlights but if you scroll the pictures again the bonnet opens ala skoda estelle now i know its late and im on my own so the sherry may have been taking affect but thats not how it came out of the factory as i remember the horrible blood letting clips so in my opinion its another case of photo manipulation
and this is something that honestly scares me because you never know whats true and honest anymore
sorry my reply took 5 mins to master ,will look at the clip

never thought of that
Harveys Bristol Cream I bet........ ;-)
Harveys Bristol Cream I bet........ ;-)

and some>>:-)

i cant open the track on this computer its new to me and i havent downloaded windows 9 as it takes an age so i dont know now, so will live in ignorance..sorry
Ebay find perfect for Adam ... - Stuartli
>>i havent downloaded windows 9 >>

What on earth is "windows 9"?

Do you mean Windows Media Player 9?

If so most are on WMP10 and you can get the Windows Media Player 11 Beta...:-)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Ebay find perfect for Adam ... - Adam {P}
What can I say? Thanks deepy!

Just one snag though.....the ad says it's in a "handsome dark green". I don't like handsome dark greens. If it was a handsome light green...or a boring dark green then I'd buy it in a shot!

I find it difficult to believe I'd look as cool as I do now - even with a piano in there though ;-)