World's most dangerous road - Doc
World's most dangerous road?
What do you think?

www.compfused.com/directlink/3688/
World's most dangerous road - LeighB
Looks horrendous! I don't ever want to be there.
World's most dangerous road - quizman
Yes it looks a bit hairy!

Someone told me that the most dangeous road in the world was the road out of Shannon airport, when the Yanks try to drive on the left.

A lady in the States once told me that it was just so unnatural to drive on the left. No amount of pursuading convinced her that it was possible!
World's most dangerous road - Waino
World's most dangerous road?
What do you think?

You wouldn't find me there!
World's most dangerous road - Pugugly {P}
R1200GS perhaps, see what you get when there' s no HSE (joke)
World's most dangerous road - daveyjp
Are those recent pics? I think I remember seeing this road on a travel programme and it had been made single carriageway. Traffic was allowed in one direction for a few hours before the direction changed.
World's most dangerous road - PhilW
they seem to be driving on the left - or are they just hugging the mountainside?
--
Phil
World's most dangerous road - Jonathan {p}
Looks pretty scary.

I bet the bus driver in this last picture was just as scared.

www.compfused.com/directlink/4055/
World's most dangerous road - LeighB
We TOLD him the ferry was just leaving !!
World's most dangerous road - Jonathan {p}
These look like a very good idea

www.compfused.com/directlink/3516/
World's most dangerous road - Cliff Pope
It may LOOK dangerous, but what is the actual accident rate? I didn't notice the valley littered with overturned trucks. Not even an Accident Blackspot sign. I bet they drive pretty carefully when passing.

There must be similar roads in Afghanistan but with bandits and taliban to contend with as well.
World's most dangerous road - Enoughalready
This looks hairy too:

tinyurl.com/ku5jl
They say it's a road nicknamed Death Road
World's most dangerous road - PhilW
So hairy no-one dares drive on it by the look of the photos - or are they all dead before this point?
--
Phil
World's most dangerous road - Doc
This looks hairy too:

But at least it has a retaining wall to stop you falling over the edge!

World's most dangerous road - rtj70
Not that it was nearly this bad, but the road around the north of Lahaina, Maui (okay not meant to take hire cars) is pretty narrow in points and no barriers.

www.hawaiihighways.com/photos-Kahekili-Hwy.htm

Part way round I had that feeling "I wish I wasn't here" and was praying if I came across cars in the other direction there was a passing points. Reversing around a blind bend with no crash barrier and a big fall to the Pacific Ocean was not my idea of fun. But I had to continue because no way I could turn around.
World's most dangerous road - Hugo {P}
I remember roads similar to these in Malaisia some 32 years ago. My dad worked in Kuala Lumpa and we used to holiday in Penang. Usual mode of travel was by road.

Everyone just took it carefully.