Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - arnold2
I need a Chrysler 300 for a photoshoot - anyone know where one can hire such a beast ?
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - Gromit {P}
Murphy the Cat surely does - and with mention of a 300C, it shouldn't be long before he appears!
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - mss1tw
Username of arnold and his car is called Arnie
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - bignick
SPOOKY - parked next to a blue one of these in Reading yesterday - came back to the car and it had changed into a red one!
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - AR-CoolC
Chrysler dealer??

Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - Nsar
I followed one for about 40 mins last week in a hideous traffic jam.

Just about every group of schoolboys that walked past, double taked it and then nudged each other giggling.

Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - bell boy
was the femail driver doing a lady godiva then?
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - Nsar
Why do you think I was following her :)
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - commerdriver
If you can't get one to hire in the UK I know where you can get two in Amsterdam, a group of 5 of us needed two taxis last week and our usual company sent us a pair of 300C s. as they didn't have a 7 seater available.
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - arnold2
aha - www.allamericancarhire.com/chrysler.htm
:-)
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - Murphy The Cat
aha - www.allamericancarhire.com/chrysler.htm
:-)

£199 A DAY TO HIRE, blimey, I'm in the wrong business.

Arnold2, if you're around the Lake District you can borrow Arnie for the day for nowt.

In exchange, I'd like a pie, a pint and a nice little road test from you to tell the backroomers what they'e missing !
MTC
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - SjB {P}
Arnold2, if you're around the Lake District you can borrow Arnie
for the day for nowt. In exchange, I'd like a pie, a pint and a nice little road test from you to tell the backroomers what they'e missing !
MTC

A shame no BRer owns an Ariel Atom, to my knowledge; if so, I might just ask for help hiring one! ;-)
I'd happily pay two pies and two pints for the privilege!

Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - Adam {P}
>>Arnold2, if you're around the Lake District you can borrow Arnie for the day for nowt.

In exchange, I'd like a pie, a pint and a nice little road test from you to tell the backroomers what they'e missing !
MTC<<

If I buy you two pies, two pints and promise to mention the 300 in every one of my posts, can I borrow it for a day?
If I buy you two pies, two pints and promise to
mention the 300 in every one of my posts, can I
borrow it for a day?

I'd love to say yes, but I'm not sure that you would lavish the love, care & attention on Arnie that he enjoys so much.
MTC
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - Adam {P}
>.I'd love to say yes, but I'm not sure that you would lavish the love, care & attention on Arnie that he enjoys so much.<<

Oh I think I would.
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - Pugugly {P}
MTC

Was up in the Lakes last week, passed the Crysler dealer near Windemere (slowly 'cos of the speed cams) there was a huuuuuge silver 300C Estate parked outside, it's a big brute....!
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - rtj70
I'm in the lakes in a few weeks too. Love to see MTC's car. Wife now likes them too. Wow!
SPOOKY - parked next to a blue one of these
in Reading yesterday - came back to the car and it
had changed into a red one!

That is spooky - they don't do Red 300C's.

Only in America can you get a Heritage Red special edition jobby.
MTC
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - artful dodger {P}
Why not contact Chysler UK or your local dealer to see if they would lend you a car for a bit of free advertising.

--
Roger
I read frequently, but only post when I have something useful to say.
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - Vansboy
Doesn't look like you'll find many around Luton for a while.

The transporters arrived midweek & cleared out entire stock, of the local dealer , there.

Signage & everything else, has disappeared.

& took all the Suzukis, too.

Always did think it must have xcost a fortune to stock the place - guess it was just a li'l bit more expensive than tought!!

VB
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - Harmattan

There was a black diesel 300 in Chartres last week with a taxi light on the roof. If the French think it economic to run as such then a word with some local dealers in the UK might establish whether they have supplied local taxi or hire firms. I must admit it did rather change the image I held of the car but then it is a Mercedes variant so I guess it should be no surprise.
Help-hiring a Chrysler 300 in the UK? - RichardW
MTC - does your 300C have a no plate involving 300C? If so I passed you on the M6 last week....
--
RichardW

Is it illogical? It must be Citroen....
Hi RichardW

No it wasn't me on two counts

1) no 300C in the number plate &
2) No -one passes me on the Motorway !! (only kidding)

MTC