Is your car insurance valid - richard price
just heard on the news problem with cover on some policies with one well known company I will not name, however both my children with that company, I have checked they are ok, but they will not tell me any more. Suggest listen to next news
Richard Price
Is your car insurance valid - adverse camber
Given how widely reported this is I cant see the problem with naming Co-op Insurance which I think trades as CIS ?

Reported to affect people who had policies set to auto-renew (who would do that ?)
Is your car insurance valid - Hamsafar
Give us another clue....
Is your car insurance valid - Pugugly {P}
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/moneybox/5371848.stm tells you more
Is your car insurance valid - Dynamic Dave
My dad asked me if I would renew his insurance with the CIS this morning (he's not good with phones and menu systems where you have to press button one for this, and button three for that)

I was on hold for some ten mins before finally getting past the funeral music and talking to a human being. The pleasant lady at the other end of the phone apologised for the delay and explained what the problem was - pretty much what's said in Pug's BBC link. The delay in answering my call was due to the fact that a load of customers had also seen the report but didn't obviously spot that it was referring to motor insurance policies only. The majority of calls they were getting were from people asking whether their house insurance & life insurance policies had been renewed.
Is your car insurance valid - bell boy
they have never been the same since they stopped issuing saving stamps, the only good thing is that round my way they still have weekly collectors and a lot of people pay their motor insurance with them on the weekly blob