new car for the girlfriend - adam f
my good lady currently has a 3 door black renault clio 52 plate 1.5 dci extreme. she wants something a bit faster / nippier.

her clio has done 43k and i think she could get at least 4k for it (please, people in the know give me a rough valuation)

she would like a clio sport, which i believe come in a 1.4 and 2.0 litre 172bhp. she would love a mini but its a little out of her price range. out of interest what could we pick up a mini for at auction?

punto's are out of the question for normal reasons and she had one before, dont Know too much about corsa's.

quite likes the citroen c3 (small one if i didnt put it in right) but do they make a sporty version.

seeing as you guys know a lot more then me, i would like your opinons/giudence/ what to look out for etc etc

thanks

adam
new car for the girlfriend - wotspur
New car for girlfriend

Doesn't sound a bad exchange, depending on age and mileage she's got, and what new car you want!!

Ok got the wrong end of the stick there, how about a sporty Seat or Skoda, or are they not cool enough. The problem with Sporty type cars are higher fuel and insurance costs
new car for the girlfriend - scott1s
New car for the girlfriend . . . . . . . . . . .sounds like a fair swap!!!!
new car for the girlfriend - Altea Ego
Glasses guide for part exchange.

Renault Clio Extreme
1.5TD Diesel 3-door Hatchback
5 Speed Manual Front Wheel Drive
Year: 2002 52
Mileage: 43,000
Excellent condition:
£3370
Average condition:
£3040
Below average condition:
£2690

YOur 4 grand private sale is about right, maybe a tad too high.

If she likes the clio, and wants more speed, then the 172 will rock her boat, no doubt.
WARNING - UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES VISiT THE RENAULT DEALER

For there she will see the Clio3 190 in dramatic primary colours. Do not let her sit in it - She wil be hooked.

------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
new car for the girlfriend - Adam {P}
>>If she likes the clio, and wants more speed, then the 172 will rock her boat, no doubt.<<

Agreed - arguably one of the best small cars around. Fantastic speed and a shedload of kit.
DOH - the clio sport 197
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
new car for the girlfriend - barchettaman
Try and get her in a Skoda Fabia vRS.
Try and get her in a Skoda Fabia vRS.

There speaks a man.
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >