new rad? any cheap websites? vw polo - steveo3002
i need a new rad for my 88 1300 vw polo, cant really afford to pay a penny more than i need to , can anyone suggest any websites or highstreet places that are generally well priced?
new rad? any cheap websites? vw polo - Chas{P}

www.radfast.co.uk/

HTH
--
Was Charles {P} but someone c o p i e d my name with spaces.
new rad? any cheap websites? vw polo - Ian D
Try:

? German, Swedish, French Car Parts, website: www.gsfcarparts.com
? Euro Car Parts, website: www.eurocarparts.com

Both do mail order
new rad? any cheap websites? vw polo - Sprice
Depends where in country you are, if near South Wales, Fast Rads in Abercarn are unbeatable on rad prices.
new rad? any cheap websites? vw polo - Armitage Shanks {p}
In the 'olden days', it was possible to keen price on an exchange radiator thru Serck radiator services - on of the ig UK suppliers. Maybe not in 2006. Do a Google for "Serck radiators" and you will come up with a lot of agents all over the country - should be one near you.
new rad? any cheap websites? vw polo - Roberson
I'd recommend GSF. I had a quick look, and I think it would be £43.50+VAT and P&P. Their parts are good quality as they're usually OEM.
new rad? any cheap websites? vw polo - Armitage Shanks {p}
If a Polo rad is under £55 delivered why is an air con condenser so expensive.? It is the same idea = a heat exchanger with the contents under pressure or am I missing the point?
new rad? any cheap websites? vw polo - steveo3002
www.adrad.co.uk/icegroup/northernrads/prices.php?i...N

found this via google £23 +vat +£10 postage sounds okay
new rad? any cheap websites? vw polo - Roger Jones
GSF (and ECP, I think) sell Nissens rads, made in Denmark. I've bought two for replacement of MB rads, which cost more than three times as much. They seem to be well made and were no trouble to fit.
new rad? any cheap websites? vw polo - jc2
Try "fueltanksdirect" They do rads.Also Halfords used to be Serck agents.