What the hell is.... - Adam {P}
that grey car on the right? Looking at the side it's got to be a BM. Is it the new 3 Coupe? I hope so as it looks absoutely gorgeous and thankfully a lot different to the current 3 Series saloon!
Stupid.......::mutters under breath::

I've started on the JD earlier than usual. This clearly was meant for Discussion.

Sorry.
What the hell is.... - Wales Forester
Tis the new 3 series Coupe as you suggest Adam, have a look in the roadtests section, HJ reviewed it earlier in the week. Lovely motor, pity about the badge :-P
What the hell is.... - Pugugly {P}
Adam,

Do you want an invite to a dealership launch ?
I'd love one but even with an invite I'd probably get turned away at the door.
It's a North Wales dealer where i had the car serviced once, cheese and wine, wear a shell suit and a perm and you'll get in.
If there's one think I can do it's shell suits.
What the hell is.... - Altea Ego
Like Father and son eh?
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
I'll dig it out of the bin then. Let me know if you want it. (you'll probably win the prize draw now)
When is it? If you're going to bin it anyway...
Good News, I've found it and its not personalized ot me. Bad News I ripped it in half but it can be stuck together ! You can still have it.
What the hell is.... - MichaelR
Adam,
Do you want an invite to a dealership launch ?

I got an invite to the local dealership launch of the E90 3 Saloon.

Big let down. Just some cheese, biscuits and a few 3 Series in the showroom. Great. No test drives or anything.
Cheese and biscuits? I'm hungry!!!
What the hell is.... - PoloGirl
"I've started on the JD earlier than usual. This clearly was meant for Discussion."

Sorted.

Honestly, it's no wonder they decided they needed a woman around here. ;)

Yup, clean up and then go on and on and on about it.
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
What the hell is.... - PoloGirl
Only because you either don't notice it needs doing, or didn't put it back properly in the first place.
What the hell is.... - Micky
">Only because you either don't notice it needs doing, or didn't put it back properly in the first place.<"

Ooooohhhhh, that was good! Do you practice putdowns like that PG? Or is it a natural talent?
What the hell is.... - NowWheels
">Only because you either don't notice it needs doing, or didn't
put it back properly in the first place.<"
Ooooohhhhh, that was good! Do you practice putdowns like that
PG? Or is it a natural talent?

I think you'll find it comes easily to most women who have to share space with men ;p
Look, if I didnt notice it needed doing, then its ok and doesent need doing, and there is no "right place" - anywhere is the right place.

No wonder we can never find anything, I knew where I left it but woman always moves it.
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Yes like a bunch of MINI/Office keys that went missing in our house last week PU got blamed cos I moved the wretched thing. Guess where the keys were found. Well rearrange these words "baghand"
Yes interesting

Where do people keep the car keys? I lost the spare keys to the scenic, in the house somehwere. The scenic is now long gone, three years in fact. I expected to the keys to appear the day after it went , but not a sniff.
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
What the hell is.... - Phil I
Eaten by one of the Labs no doubt.

Phil I
What the hell is.... - JH
it's a well k nown fact that if the orange juice is behind the milk in the fridge then there's no orange juice in the fridge. It takes a wife to find it when it's hidden as subtly as that.
JH
As a female colleague once said whilst looking for missing document "Do you want me to look with women's eyes ?" nuff said.