Vauxhall Omega ISO radio connections - robert
Hi,

Is anyone able to direct me to where I can get the pinouts for a vauxhall omega ISO radio connector.

It has a total of 26 connections arranged as 2 x blocks of 8 & a block of 10.

I've tried google with little luck - but i'm sure that someone must have a link.

Thanks in anticipation.

Robert
Vauxhall Omega ISO radio connections - bell boy
not sure if you mean you want to fit the radio in another car or what ,but these connectors are NOT iso as we know it ,they are wired different ..............
be careful out there...............
maybe someone like halfords do a convertabubble lead?
maccess do loads or they did..................................

Vauxhall Omega ISO radio connections - GregSwain
The 2 blocks of 8 are the standard radio connectors (look like ISO, but aren't!!!!) The block of 10 is for the dashboard display.

The Vauxhall wiring differs from ISO wiring, because the permanent live and switched live are the wrong way round (speakers wired the same as ISO). Plugging an ISO stereo straight in will work, but it'll be on all the time, and it'll forget all your stations when you turn the ignition off!!

Switch the two lives around (cut both wires, and use a terminal block), and it'll work. They're yellow and red on ISO wiring, but god knows what colour they'll be on a vauxhall. Look at an ISO wiring diagram and you'll be able to work it out!

Good luck!
Vauxhall Omega ISO radio connections - Dynamic Dave
The Vauxhall wiring differs from ISO wiring,

As does VW. Same problem with wiring up an aftermarket stereo in them as well.
Vauxhall Omega ISO radio connections - antuk
have you tried bassjunkies
they sorted some for me over the counter i paid about 14 pounds for em
Vauxhall Omega ISO radio connections - Dynamic Dave
Not sure if any of the following is of any help.

www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9...1
www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5...0

Probably some more tips in the how2 section as well.
Vauxhall Omega ISO radio connections - cheddar
Depending on year have look here:

www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/index.php?cPath=292_318_6...a
88a8d19bfa32ebcb58b6a

Or here:

www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/index.php?cPath=292_318_6...a
88a8d19bfa32ebcb58b6a
Vauxhall Omega ISO radio connections - John S
Definitely not ISO! Autoleads have a huge range of adaptors.

JS
Vauxhall Omega ISO radio connections - GregSwain
As I've already said, you don't need an ISO adapter, just swap the permanent and switched feeds around using a terminal block (available from any hardware shop). Vauxhall harness should plug straight into an ISO stereo - this is the only modification needed beforehand.

An adaptor would be a waste of money, as it's the same both ends, except for the swapped wires.
Vauxhall Omega ISO radio connections - SpamCan61 {P}
Yep; I've done exactly as Greg suggests on my last 4 radios fitted in 5 different vauxhalls, no need for a fancy adaptor lead unless you're not confident about swapping 2 wires over.
Vauxhall Omega ISO radio connections - robert
Thanks chaps - all sorted.

Someone pointed out to me that the Vauxhall radios (CAR400 etc) have the pinouts printed on the top !

He was right - problem sorted ......................