Cadwell Park track day next week - bell boy
just seen this on pistonheads.com strangely i havent been to cadwell for 24 years and i called in last week for a bike day ,the track looks good and might be ideal for anyone that fancies a good thrashing as it is indeed a varying track (watch for the wabbits mind)
Cadwell Park track day next week - stevied
Where is Cadwell?
its in the middle of lincolnshire............................shhhhhhhhhhh nice and quiet..........
Cadwell Park track day next week - stevied
According to a girl from Lincolnshire I met recently, it's only quiet on the outside. A lot goes on in those fields and fens....

Allegedly.

What sort of biking is going on then?
they were practising but ive got to say i enjoyed it............
i got run out of lincolnshire in the 70"s by plod because my transport was more mr T than the good life ,ive kept away since then .............
Cadwell Park track day next week - SjB {P}
A friend did a Cadwell track day and came away having had an awesome time and highly recommending this circuit. He also commented on the need to sleep - I kid ye not - between sessions!
Cadwell Park track day next week - martint123
This bank holiday weekend is British Superbikes at Cadwell I think.

It's a nice circuit and nice roads getting there. I've done a couple of track days there and all very friendly.
Cadwell Park track day next week - AR-CoolC
The one and only track day I've done was at Cadwell, but then I only live about half an hour away (with spirited driving :))

Johnathan Palmer now owns Cadwell as part of the Brands Hatch group and quite a bit of money has been spent on the place tidying it up, new toilet/shower blocks etc.

It's the British Super Bikes there this weekend, so lots of flash lorries on the road heading that way this morning. It certainly aint quiet when them boys are in town. I remember a few years ago the beer tent was burned down when it ran out of beer.

Cadwell Park track day next week - aahbarnes
I've driven on a track day at Cadwell, great circuit. There is a particularly tricky 90 degree bend at the bottom of a hill which made interesting driving, I was driving my brothers modified 2CV, which although was obviously slaughtered on the straights, it outran many westfields & caterhams on this bend - great fun!