London parking - Bank Holiday - artful dodger {P}
It seems very likely that I shall be driving to London on either Sunday or Bank Holiday Monday to visit the Science Museum.

Does anyone know whether the parking regulations are in force in that general area or can you suggest a website to check?

--
Roger
I read frequently, but only post when I have something useful to say.
London parking - Bank Holiday - Lud
There are notices around Notting Hill gate saying that single yellow lines will be enforced there until 8 pm on Sunday and Monday. Presumably parking bays and resident parking bays will be free as usual on the Sunday, but not necessarily on the Monday.

That will be because of parking pressure on the fringes of the Carnival. What it will be like south of the park I don't know, but quite a lot of those streets are Kensington and Chelsea.

Take care because nasty surprises are not unknown with parking here even for natives.
Try www.rbkc.gov.uk/EnvironmentalServices/Parking/defa...p

or email parking@rbkc.gov.uk
London parking - Bank Holiday - artful dodger {P}
Thank you for that link m'lud - just what I was looking for. Seems that I should be OK in any parking bay or residents bay on a Sunday or Bank Holiday, provided I can find one!

Thank you Andrew for you contribution, it may prove to be a lifesaver.

--
Roger
I read frequently, but only post when I have something useful to say.
London parking - Bank Holiday - ad
We have parked at Imperial College when visiting the Science Museum and Natural History Museums. Unfortunately, I don't remember how much it cost, but it wasn't exorbitant. It's certainly open to the public at weekends, not sure about bank holidays.

HTH.

Andrew
In case it hasn't occurred to you artful dodger, give Bayswater/Notting Hill/North Kensington a very wide berth that day. Otherwise you'll end up in diverted traffic getting in its own way, no joke.
London parking - Bank Holiday - local yokel
I'd seriously suggest parking on bthe ouskirts and taking the Tube to South Ken. Hard to suggest where to do the park and ride without knowing where you are coming from.