In car DVD discounts at Halfords - Nsar
I know Halfords isn't a mecca for bargain hunters, but I've just bought a roof box and bars at 20% off in the sale and whilst browsing, a headrest DVD player (2x 8.5" screens) caught my eye.

I asked for discount and the manager knocked it down from £250 to £200 - got it to the till and it turns out they're already down to £200 so I got it for £170.

Decent bit of kit which should keep the kids quiet during the long stretch down to the Alps in a couple of weeks and I thought I'd let people know.

In car DVD discounts at Halfords - Stuartli
>>got it to the till and it turns out they're already down to £200 >>

Trying a fast one?

Larger screens than usual - normally 7in.

What brand is the set?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
No, it was clear that he didn't know they'd already been discounted and he didn't hesitate to offer a further cut.

Dunno brand not a famous one though
In car DVD discounts at Halfords - Stuartli
This might also have been of use..:-)

www.allcam.biz/catalog/product_info.php?products_i...3

Remarkable price for what it represents.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
In car DVD discounts at Halfords - BobbyG
I am waiting for them to reduce the price of their bluetooth handsfree kits which are a reasonable price just now at £69.99. However, we previously bought my dad a normal handsfree from Halfords when they were 99.99 and then they reduced them to half price 2 weeks later!

When I queried I was told that they regularly did one week deals on this sort of thing and they are not always advertised.
Have you watched French TV? !