6grand cash - audi or honda? - limitsthelimit
what's the best used audi or honda i can expect to get for 6grand cash - bearing in my i'm a pretty good negotiator?
6grand cash - audi or honda? - mss1tw
Define best.
6grand cash - audi or honda? - limitsthelimit
ok, by 'best' i meant what sort of year and mileage could I get in a used civic or an a4 with 6 grand cash?
6grand cash - audi or honda? - mlj
A3 1.6 if you want newest. 2000/2001 vintage. Civic the same, 1.4/1.6 a year or two newer.

Depends what you want from your car. I expect there's a £6K Legend out there next to an 80s Quattro.

Perhaps a few parameters might help?
6grand cash - audi or honda? - Group B
I've made a few assumptions... This is what you want: Audi S2 coupe, 230bhp, fantastic sounding 5 cylinder engine, 4 wheel drive. Pick one up for £5000 and spend the rest on a holiday!

snipurl.com/tfns
6grand cash - audi or honda? - type's'
I know you said Civic, but you can get some very decent Accords for that money (4 or 5 door) and with SE or Sport model ranges as well.
6grand cash - audi or honda? - George Porge
The only way to decide is to drive them yourself. Whats right for me is wrong for you. Buy the best car not the newest ;-)
--
2 Dirty VW diesels and a Honda with an 18 inch blade
6grand cash - audi or honda? - type's'
Dox is spot on - both cars will have attributes that you will like or not and once driven you can decide what your priorities are. e.g. If its tactile quaity, looks and style that appeal then I think you will have 4 rings on the front of your next purchase. If its reliability and customer care that are most important then it will be a Honda.
Let us know how you get on.