Contacting Toyota. - Spud
I'm interested in buying a Toyota Yaris D-4D. I was told by Toyota customer sevices a while ago
that they would be available from March 4th. I phoned all my nearby Toyota dealers to ask whether
they had any brochures or cars for a test drive. Sorry mate, don't know nothing about it.
Phoned Toyota customer services again, Ah! It will be announced on March 4th but won't be
available till April. Phoned again, yes it will be available for sale on the 1st of March in time
to catch the new reg's. Well why doesn't my dealer know anything about this then? Hang on I'll
check. Yes, definately 1st of March, marketing have confirmed it. Well, I'm getting a bit hacked off
over all this, so I thought I'd e-mail instead. Do you know, in the whole of the global Toyota web
sites, there is no e-mail address for customer enquiries? So, please if anyone has an e-mail address
that would put me in touch with anyone at Toyota could they please let me have it?
Many thanks.
Re: Contacting Toyota. - KB
Couple of things, Spud.

There are several major manufacturers that don't allow email contact - so they're not alone.

Why not get a bit serious on the phone rather than try to send an email? - ask the name of the person you're speaking to, ask for the name of the Cust/Serv. Manager and ask to speak to him right away or at least get him to call back asap.

I gather you want one soon - but you won't be able to have one until they're available, and I don't think any amount of chasing will get you one any sooner.

You may or may not know I have a CDX Auto (delivered last September with 2500 miles on the clock now) and am very pleased with it, however, I'm even more pleased to have got it £2500 off list by getting it abroad. But this takes 4 months so may not help you.

Even more to the point is........the new Honda Jazz. I've just looked at a couple and am thinking of selling my Yaris in order to get one. They're 8" longer and much more versatile in the seating department. They're more economical than the Yaris and, I think, better looking and better built. No auto till September and no diesel. Also, no discount in this country.

Hope I haven't confused you, but have a look at the Honda and let me know what you think.
Re: Contacting Toyota. - Spud
Hey KB, you must have been reading my mind. I'm hoping to have a test drive of the jazz soon. These motor companies have got to get into the 21st century soon and make themselves more available to their customers. If they don't I'm sure the likes of Tesco and Sainsburys will.
Re: Contacting Toyota. - Dwight Van Driver
Spud

But 10 to 1 Toyota will have a Fax number. As you are on the 'Net' your PC no doubt will have the capability to send one.
Bombard away and keep a hard copy.

DVD
Re: Contacting Toyota. - mike harvey
Spud, Try speaking to Andrew Hoult at Ron Brooks Ltd 0115 9305878. www.brookstoyota.co.uk My son does the website for them, and he put an e mail enquiry link in! I can also highly recommend them from personal experience.
Mike Harvey
Re: Contacting Toyota. - Spud
Thanks for your trouble and suggestions Mike. Trouble is I'm in London. Just been told the D-4D will be available in two weeks. Yeah I bet. Thanks anyway.
Re: Contacting Toyota. - Mark (Brazil)
Available for ordering or for delivery ?
Re: Contacting Toyota. - Honest John
Toyota announced prices for the Yaris D-4D yesterday. From £8,395 for the 3-door S with PAS, and from £11,395 for the Verso GS D-4D. Will post more in the news when I get time.

HJ