Annual European Breakdown Cover - Dulwich Estate
I have just renewed my annual European Breakdown cover with WorldWide Travel Insurance Services Ltd. , but it's a Green Flag Policy - yes, good old Green Flag and I couldn't find anything wrong with it at £69 - bargain..

£69 is the cost for a whole year (max 45 days any one trip) for a car less than 10 years old.
Annual European Breakdown Cover - Collos25
ADAC is any car any country all the time 75euros the best service in the world.
Annual European Breakdown Cover - Xileno {P}
Don't they only speak German though?
Annual European Breakdown Cover - bikemade3
Check the small print , i got a good quote only to find it didn't cover cars over 1.8m high, not a lot of use to a Zafira with a top box @2.1m+
Annual European Breakdown Cover - Collos25
Don't they only speak German though?
Any language you want they use both rac and aa in the UK.
Annual European Breakdown Cover - Martin Wall
Can you only buy this ADAC cover if your car is registered in Germany or can people in the UK take out this cover also? Thanks
Annual European Breakdown Cover - ad
Can you only buy this ADAC cover if your car is registered in Germany or
can people in the UK take out this cover also? Thanks

I believe it is possible to take out the cover from the UK - English language application forms are available at www.adac.de/mitgliedschaft_leistungen/Ihre_Mitglie...2.

I gather that payment can be problematic, because ADAC assume you will have a German bank account; others have got round this by faxing the forms with credit card details.

It's a popular one with Nürburgring enthusiasts, because ADAC will recover cars from the 'Ring, which AA 5-Star and Green Flag explicitly exclude.

Andrew
Annual European Breakdown Cover - spanishjoe
AA europe cover may not be the cheapest but comes highly recommended, used 3 times in 2005 with excellent service
Annual European Breakdown Cover - Armitage Shanks {p}
Do you mean that you travelled 3 times in 2005 or that you broke down and were recovered 3 times??!!
Annual European Breakdown Cover - mike hannon
Europe Assist always seemed good value to me - unlimited trips for (IIRC) 70 pounds a year.
Only asked them for help once and although they pointed out that officially they couldn't help they did anyway.
Annual European Breakdown Cover - johnny
Quoteline Direct do a Europ Assistance policy for £59 which looks pretty good value.

Annual European Breakdown Cover - Brit_in_Germany
I am always amazed at how much people pay in the UK for roadside assistance compared with the prices in Germany. For example, here ACE or Auto Club Europa, has an annual membership fee of ? 59 (just over forty pounds), which includes Europe wide protection.

BIG