Land Rover World Show - 10-11 June - Union Jack
Just back from a thoroughly enjoyable, entertaining and highly recommended day, undergoing the "Land Rover Experience" at Eastnor Castle and, since I do not recall seeing it mentioned elsewhere, I thought all those Land Rover fans out there might like to be reminded that the Land Rover World Show is due to take place this weekend, Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 June at Eastnor Castle near Ledbury, Herefordshire.

If all the preparations I saw underway whilst going to and from the main test tracks are anything to go by, and the weather holds up, it should be a great weekend - other sporting events permitting.

For full details see: tinyurl.com/rj7pg

Jack

PS Adam - On the way home, I saw my first ever "gold" Focus saloon on M4 east between Junctions 20 and 19 - You haven't ventured out of Fortress Lancashire have you!?
Land Rover World Show - 10-11 June - Union Jack
Going, going, gone ...

Jack
Land Rover World Show - 10-11 June - Sofa Spud
Oh, for my Land Rovering days!! However I was cured of my addiction by becoming a born-again VW TDI enthusiast!!! 52 mpg against 20 mpg is a very persuasive argument!
Land Rover World Show - 10-11 June - blue_haddock
I get somewhere around 13mpg out of my 3.9 V8 Auto 90 but thats counter balanced by LPG only costing around 35p a litre.

The lusty throb of a V8 or the dull sound of a dirty derv? i know what i prefer!
Land Rover World Show - 10-11 June - Adam {P}
>>PS Adam - On the way home, I saw my first ever "gold" Focus saloon on M4 east between Junctions 20 and 19 - You haven't ventured out of Fortress Lancashire have you!?<<

Me? Leave the North West? I don't think so ;-)

Was it the nice gold or the horrible sicky yellow gold?