mondeo alarm - biff
i have an 02 plate mondeo 1.8lx. for the last week or so the alarm keeps going off, always about the same time. i keep going out and switching it off put it goes off again. i tried locking the doors and not double locking it so the alarm is'nt set but the thing still goes off. i know i've got to take it to my dealer but i was just wondering if anyone has any ideas before i go just to make sure i'm not overcharged for something.
the alarm always goes off between 6-7 am.
mondeo alarm - Galaxy
I'm not really too sure, but the fact that the alarm always goes off between 6-7 am could it possibly be connected with the fact that the battery is car battery is discharging, somehow, either because it's passed it's best condition wise or something in the car is being left on and discharging it?

mondeo alarm - catsdad
I've seen previous suggestions (including HJ I think) that ensuring air vents are open (or is it closed?) can reduce false alarms. Might be worth experimenting if the Mondeo allows you that option. I wonder too with the timing whether it could be connected to sunshine on these warmer mornings causing the internal movement sensors to react to something it senses as movement. Try parking in the shade? I'm sure you'll get better technical advice from others but the above are at least free and easy!
mondeo alarm - biff
thanks for the advice but it's all changed now. now the cars locking and unlocking itself and the alarm's going off at all times, checked the battery and it seems fully charged (according to the little green light) looks like it's going to cost me.