Koni FSD dampers - trancer
Read very impressive reviews of these, but have no clue where I can buy them. The Koni UK website doesn't list them, but I know they exist. Google turned up some UK companies selling them but only for Volvo and Saab applications. This is a long shot but I was wondering if anyone knew of a supplier in the UK or on the continent.

Suppliers in the USA are backordered and even if they had them in stock, due to the weight, postage from the US and import duty etc would price them out of my budget.
Koni FSD dampers - nutty_nissan
Go to the US for a holiday, and bring em back in yer suitcase.
Koni FSD dampers - Dynamic Dave
As much as it pains me to give them the publicity (for reasons that I won't go into) give Demon Tweeks a try.
Koni FSD dampers - supersmashing

I have ordered a set today. Will give full report here when they are fitted in 2 weeks time. Tired of my car crashing over bumps & potholes - shaking me to bits - will do anything for a more comfortable ride - short of changing the car. Hope its all going to be worth it. Fingers crossed.

Koni FSD dampers - brief review - supersmashing

Koni FSD - a subtle but welcome improvement - a more satisfying drive. Most noticeable when cornering + on rough motorway surfaces. A 'nice to have' rather than a 'must have'. If your shocks are tired - treat yourself to some koni fsds. Got mine done by JKM Motor Services in Portsmouth. The combination of polyurethane suspension bushes & koni fsd has transformed the way the car handles. Costly but much much cheaper than changing the car - that is what I tell women when they struggle to understand - these things are a total mystery to them.

Edited by supersmashing on 11/07/2011 at 23:52

Koni FSD dampers - brief review - oldtoffee

Interesting, I'm at JKM next week having FSDs fitted to my Passat - I'm looking for the overall ride improvement and less bounce and roll including wallowing at higher speeds on motorway undulations. Some time in the future I might consider the Eibach springs that Koni recommend with the FSDs and replacement bushes as you have done (mine are worn but still serviceable)