help! radio removal Hyundai Lantra - dodo
At long last I have been able to sell my brother's 1999 Lantra for him. Here's the catch. The purchaser left him a new cd player to fit and he is calling for the car Sat evening. i have just gone round with my new harness adaptor to change the thing but there are no holes for my radio removal gizmos! Any ideas how to get the old radio/cassette out??

Thanks!
help! radio removal Hyundai Lantra - bell boy
its probably held in by the dash centre front and then some screws, i suggest you leave original radio in and tell new owner "!been too busy mate" but here is iso connecter i attained for you and wave him bye bye with his cd player thrown on passenger seat
--
\"a little man in a big world/\"
help! radio removal Hyundai Lantra - sierraman
I presume it is part of the deal,why not avoid the hassle and knock a tenner off,an a/e shouldn't charge more than that to fit it.
help! radio removal Hyundai Lantra - dodo
Well got a Hyundai garage this morning and by chance a mechanic was on tea break. Relatively simple. Whole central fascia is held in by two screws. One in front of the the gearlever gaitor and one behind a redundant blanking plate at the top. 10 minutes new Pioneer CD (£59.99 in Argos) whacking out Thin Lizzy as well as a unit costing four times as much. Much to be said for a small local dealer! Now lets hope the buyer returns at the appointed hour with the rest of the money. Thanks