Priviledge Car Insurance - Wally Zebon
My apologies, but this isn't particularly motoring related other than it is in reference to a motoring insurance advert.

Can anyone tell me what the music is in the Priviledge ad with Joanna Lumley at the golf course. It's a classical piece that just might do for my wedding!

Priviledge Car Insurance - Armitage Shanks {p}
Joanna Lumley is a classical piece! I have a bit of musical knowledge and when/if I see the advert again I'll try and name it for you. I have a query - a bit of vocal and synthesised music used in Top Gear when the the 3 supercars went to the Millaut viaduct in France - any ideas please?
Priviledge Car Insurance - Nsar
If your're quick off the mark with your mobile, dial 2580 and hold your phone to the screen and you'll get a text back with all the details. And a charge on your next bill.

Priviledge Car Insurance - Duchess
If you Google "music used in adverts", you get a list of sites that profess to provide the details you want. Unfortunately the Privilege advert isn't listed on any of them!

Priviledge Car Insurance - jonno
The Privilege ad music is the Romance from Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.

The Top Gear bridge music - Moonchild by M83, from the album 'Before The Dawn Heals Us'.

Cheers
Jonno - thanks a million for that! Wally - my apologies for hi-jacking your thread but at least we both got our questions answered. What an amazing resource this site is!
Jonno - thanks a million for that! Wally - my
apologies for hi-jacking your thread but at least we both got
our questions answered. What an amazing resource this site is!

You're welcome! It's nice to contribute just a fraction to the wealth of knowledge here, even if it is only marginally motor-related.

And you're right, it's an amazing resource - I've certainly learned a lot here.
jonno, I have downloaded Moonchild from itunes and while it is very similar to the music in Top Gear/Supercars/Millau viaduct it doesn't actually seem to be it! Are you able to clarify your information at all? Thanks. I agree with you about Eine Kleine Nachtmusik BTW!
jonno, I have downloaded Moonchild from itunes and while it is
very similar to the music in Top Gear/Supercars/Millau viaduct it doesn't
actually seem to be it! Are you able to clarify
your information at all? Thanks. I agree with
you about Eine Kleine Nachtmusik BTW!

Bah, sorry- the M83 music was used earlier in that programme (and also in another episode with a bridge crossing, which made me think it was this one). The piece you're looking for is 'The world is full of plankton' from Amorphous Androgynous' album 'Alice in Ultraland'.

Watch it again here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQz9iwCb6ak
Jonno - without coming over as ungrateful (I hope!) I can tell you that have bought the whole album Alice in Wonderland and I have played "The World is Full of Plankton" and that isn't it either! It isn't even close. Do you have any other really good ideas about what this Top Gear Track might be?