fiesta airbag dash light flashing ? why - poxy fords
hi all,as i started my 97 diesel fiesta up just now and the airbag light on dash keeps flasing 4 times intermitently even when driving ! im a bit worried does anyone know why ? or how to solve it ? or if there is a prob what simple things i can check before getting stung by a garage ?? many thanks
fiesta airbag dash light flashing ? why - mss1tw
Check the pretensioner connectors under the seats.
where can i buy pretensioner connectors? - poxy fords
ford fiesta 1997- i need to buy the yellow cable(inc end connectors) that connects between the - pretensioner connection under the seat and the other joint at the side of the seat,anybody got any good suppliers names or recomendations ???
thanks !
where can i buy pretensioner connectors? - mfarrow
I presume this is related to your earlier thread about the airbag warning light? Why do you think it's the cabling? Has it snapped? I think you'll have difficultly getting a replacement jumper from anyone other than Fords or a breaker.

--------------
Mike Farrow
where can i buy pretensioner connectors? - LeePower
4 flashes from the airbag light is the code for a seatbelt pretensioners.

Check the connections under each front seat.

Make sure the ignition is switched OFF before touching it.

The Ford SRS system has built in dash flash codes to help with fault finding.
where can i buy pretensioner connectors? - Fullchat
With Peugeots the wire can only be bought with the pre-tensioner. Believe the whole lot was about £70.
--
Fullchat
where can i buy pretensioner connectors? - poxy fords
yeah, the end joint where it joins the pretensioner under the seat has broken as it must of been caught against something under my seat as it moved forward ! mamy thanks all !!!