Wrecks to Riches - Dynamic Dave
Anyone been watching it on Discovery Realtime?

Some of the prices of the crash damaged cars and later repairs seem a bit optimistic and possibly falsified in the interests of meeting the budgets.

Interesting though to see some of the body repair techniques used to repair the cars though.
Wrecks to Riches - rosie5golf

Anyone remember seeing the episode where they transformed a VW transporter van into an information point for Surfers against Sewage?

If anyone has it recorded somewhere I would gladly buy a copy.

Wrecks to Riches - b308

Are you sure it was wreck to riches? I seem to remember a Wheeler Dealer one that Edd converted a transporter into a "sort of" surfing special, mainly by adding a plastic wrap with blue bubbles all over it! And then he " bought" it as they couldn't get their money back...

Yeah, but it isn't the series I am looking for. I think Dave has the answer. Thanks anyway.

Wrecks to Riches - Dynamic Dave

Anyone remember seeing the episode where they transformed a VW transporter van into an information point for Surfers against Sewage?

Being shown on Discovery Turbo on fri 13th Aug from 17:00 to 18:00

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/titlesearch.asp?title=Wrecks%20to%20Riches

Wrecks to Riches - Avant

Thanks for that Dave. Let's hope that Discovery Turbo doesn't hgave a breakdown in transmission....

Thanks Dave,

I needed to see this from a legal point of view. Not actually interested in the van really.

Thanks once again.