Scenic wiper blades - BobbyG
Anyone changed their wiper blades on a new shape Scenic? Dealer wants about £40 for the front set. Havent been to Halfords yet to compare prices etc but not sure if the Scenic would be more difficult than normal as they have those very long curved blades?

Scenic wiper blades - L'escargot
I don't know about the Scenic, but I've found that on other cars genuine wiper blades are superior to non-genuine.
--
L\'escargot.
Scenic wiper blades - Carrow
You could try Euro car parts or GSF. You will probably find the manafacturer stamped on the blade, Valeo, Bosch or Champion are the market leaders, and most factors will stock these.
Scenic wiper blades - Xileno {P}
Usually Valeo or Bosch on Renaults, I think the smaller blade is only available from Renault.
Scenic wiper blades - Hamsafar
What is special about these wipers? Are they the new jointless all plastic type?
If so, I just bought a pair (as an upgrade) from german ebayer streetstyle24 for £18+P&P, they are about £35 here! Also got four activkohle (charcoal) pollen filters for £24 delivered, this would be nearer £100 here.
Consumables seem dirt cheap in Germany, and the makes are much better such as Mahle and Mann filters, exhausts are half price the best motor factor prices here for my car, and that's delivered from Germany.
Scenic wiper blades - Aprilia
Consumables seem dirt cheap in Germany, and the makes are much
better such as Mahle and Mann filters, exhausts are half price
the best motor factor prices here for my car, and that's
delivered from Germany.

Tell me about it... Not just consumables. Pair of rear subrame mounts for a W202 Merc - about £60 from dealer here; about £25 each from dealer in Germany.
Scenic wiper blades - Aprilia
Tell me about it... Not just consumables. Pair of rear
subrame mounts for a W202 Merc - about £60 from dealer
here; about £25 each from dealer in Germany.

Sorry that wasn't clear. 1 mount = £60 UK, £25 in Germany.
Scenic wiper blades - BobbyG
Don't know if there is anything "special" about the wipers. They are 2 different sizes, both so flexible that they can practically make a semi circle and they are clipped on by something that I have never seen before. But I don't know if this makes them "special" or just normal for a newish car.
Scenic wiper blades - Xileno {P}
Quite normal now, the brand new Focus I've got at the moment has the same arrangement.
Scenic wiper blades - MV
You really don't want to know how much a Ford dealer will want for a new set of these wiper blades. I have a C-Max and have been quoted £30 something plus VAT for a blade for the driver's side! I think the whole set, including the small wiper for the back, would have come to about £70 inc VAT!

These Bosch 'Aerotwin' blades did not seem to be readily available from alternative suppliers, but a friend of mine has now put me on to a website which sells them for about £30 for the windscreen wipers, which seems much less scary, though still eye-watering compared to my old Rover 200!
Scenic wiper blades - PeterRed
If you want cheaper wiper blades, check out

www.autoexpress.co.uk/product_test/43861/windscree...l