New CRV - Claybuster
My current CRV is now 30 months old and I fancy a new one, it's been an excellent car except for, as an only car it's a little bit thirsty for everyday running around. Honda now do the diesel CRV which gets good write-ups and at the moment they have a "free" upgrade ie buy the petrol SE and we'll give you the diesel?? Nice offer, but I have scoured the mag's and can see no sign of a New CRV on the horizon. Now I am aware you normally get nothing for nothing but if I am in the market for a new CRV it seems to good an offer to miss. Any of the backroomers aware of a new CRV due, or am I being to cynical and the offer is just a reflection on the state of the market.
New CRV - MoneyMart
I believe the new CR-V is due out sometime in the autumn. Should be in the UK showrooms by this time next year.
------------
MoneyMart

On order : Audi RS4 4.2V8 Quattro Vrooooom!
New CRV - Dude - {P}
>>>> but I have scoured the mag's and can see no sign of a New CRV on the horizon. >>>>>>

Your market research would appear to be spot on. Having checked today`s Autocar on future 4 x 4 launches for 2006, there is no mention of a replacement CRV on the horizon for this year at least.!!!!!
New CRV - MoneyMart
Your market research would appear to be spot on. Having
checked today`s Autocar on future 4 x 4 launches for
2006, there is no mention of a replacement CRV on the
horizon for this year at least.!!!!!

it must be right then!
------------
MoneyMart

On order : Audi RS4 4.2V8 Quattro Vrooooom!