Renault infotech - mikejharvey
I wonder if anyone on the forum has used or subscribed to Renault's Infotech website. I still cannot get the Kangoo 1.9 D started, and have a hunch it's related to the stop solenoid, whether immobiliser related or other. I need a wiring diagram and operational overview to try and fathom it. The subscription is from £30 per hour, and I wonder if I could find what I'm after in an hour! Thats unless one of you already has a cure.....!! Thanks
Renault infotech - Galaxy
Why not buy the Renault CD ROM on Ebay? They only cost a few £££ and might well include wiring diagrams.

Could possibly be worth a look.

For example:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-MEGANE-CLIO-LAGUNA-ESPACE-E...m

Much cheaper than £30 an hour!
Our business is selling lingerie via websites etc, and my wife sells about £2000 worth of the stuff on eBay every month too. So why couldn't I think of that? You are a genius, thankyou! (£3.99 plus p&p)
Renault infotech - mss1tw
If it's anything like the Peugeot one I bought, don't bother. Utter carp. Half of it's blank.

Oh, and do BRers get a discount from your wifes eBay shop? Valentines Day loometh.

:-P
Renault infotech - Collos25
I got e Renault one when I had a Laguna and it was quite compehensive as is the Primera one I have just purchased.
Renault infotech - Altea Ego
The one I have is fairly comprehensive as well and good with wiring diags.
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Renault infotech - honestgcb
201.6.175.136:8000/autos/

I'm hosting all of those manuals that I have.

If you want to share any, just send my way.

descartavel 1. all together, at gmail.com

The IP will probably change, you can ask me at ICQ 46083107
I will set up DNS later.
Of course Br-ers will get a discount, and fast delivery in time for the day, but I daren't post the web address as I cannot think of a car related excuse! It might be in my profile though! It seems Renault manuals look quite good, so it's well worth the risk I think.
Incidentally, this morning my inspirational thought to clean the crank position sensor didn't work :-(
Many thanks to all the replies.
Renault infotech - Screwloose
Mike

Yes; I use it - when I have to. It's quite easy to navigate and the wiring diagrams are pretty accurate.

If you can get a flea-bay Renfault Diologys CD to load and run properly - well done....
Renault infotech - Altea Ego
Its a nack, you have to remove whatever version of pdf reader you are using, install the renault supplied one along with the manuals, then change it back to the one you had, and start the prog from a different icon that wasnt so obvious.
------
< Ulla>
Renault infotech - MarkyMarkMark
I bought the CD manuals from ebay.
Twice.
First set wouldn't run
Second set ran but didn't include the entire range as advertised.
For me significantly the Espace MkIII was missing.
Not worth the bother.