Valuation required - Jes
Hi,

I know there are the guides for prices, but I was looking to get a 'real life' indication from you guys on what money I should be looking for on my wifes car. Looks like we could end up trading it in as she can't do without a car (work needs)...

Car is a Vauxhall Corsa 1999 on a 'V' plate. 1.2 16v Club. 5dr in Silver.. very nice car and has covered 25k miles. Has mail dealer service history and drives very well.. One previous owner We live in Essex (if that makes any difference to the price :-))

Any help?
Valuation required - Falkirk Bairn
Networkq.co.uk website has a valuation guide
Excellent condition: £1515
Average condition: £1330
Below average condition: £1145
Please note: Unfortunately, we don't have a valuation for the requested mileage. However, we can value this car at 40,000 miles.
Valuation required - Vansboy
E bay & see if you can't get £1500.

Or more, judging by recent reports on their success!!

VB
Valuation required - bell boy
it should fly at £1995 in autotrader with that mileage, colour ,amount of doors.

--
\"a little man in a big world/\"
Valuation required - Jes
Ok. thanks for the info.... Just seen a Yaris in a dealer that my wife quite likes... 2003 (53) T3 in silver and 5 doors, 16k miles for £5995... seems like a fair deal, so off to look tomorrow (I think)
Valuation required - Round The Bend
Not the same car but similar market - we sold a silver Micra 99T with 72k for £1575 in the Autumn. Should have thought you should be able to sell privately for around £2000 no problem.
_______
IanS
Valuation required - Nsar
Good car the Yaris, but lots of them around so you should be able to play one dealer off against another
Valuation required - Jes
But most seem to be 3dr versions and we must have a 5dr....
Valuation required - Jes
Well taken the plunge and sorted out the car situation..

Bought a Dec 2003 YAris T3 5dr 16k in silver for £5995 and part-ex'd the Corsa for £1850...

Originally offered £1450 for the Corsa, but managed to push it up to £1850.. Wife over the moon with the new car, which is being delivered next weekend to us by the dealer (as its a 70 mile round trip). Paid for it on the 'Tesco' Credit Card so loads of Clubcard Points as well (every little helps!!!).

Personally I would have liked to 'screen price' to have been lower, but at least we bumped up to trade-in price.....

Thanks for the advice...

John