Nissan X-Trail Sat Nav - HisHonour
Can anyone tell me if it is possible - or even advisable - to update the sat nav information on my system?
I should have said it is a Xanavi Bird's-Eye system in a 2004 X-Trail.
Nissan X-Trail Sat Nav - Hamsafar
I don't think you can can you, Xanavi's site doesn't even mention the UK> I would be interested to know whatever you find out. The data source is NavTeq, not sure what format the disc is though. (Ie whether it is the same as VDO or whoever's)
If I ever find out, I shall let you know. Nissan tells me to ask my dealer. My dealer says I should ask Nissan!
Nissan X-Trail Sat Nav - deepwith
HisHonour, have found out today about up-dating the Satnav. - £229.01 is the cost via Nissan, and it took Nissan garage 25 minutes to find this info. Both the salesman and the tech staff were horrified. They are going to tackle Nissan about this and suggest owner's do the same thing. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you the relevant phone number and parts numbers! After all, we could buy a new system for less!
Nissan X-Trail Sat Nav - Hamsafar
These do seem to be appearing on ebay now (map update and operating programme update), there was nothing when I looked at the time of my original post above.
I'm sure it won't be too long before reasonably priced no questions asked copies appear on DVDRs.
Nissan X-Trail Sat Nav - apolyshow
Good morning from greece.I have a nissan qashqai without the Satnav System which is the same with xtrail cause here in greece don't shell it.Can you help me with a dealer to buy it cause i allready talk to nissan greece and they can't do anything and nissan uk does not shell in nonn uk citizen.
Nissan X-Trail Sat Nav - Sulphur Man
Keep an eye on Ebay

We bought an 06-reg 2.5 Aventura auto last October, the Sat Nav was loaded with the 05-06 Navteq DVD. I bought an 08-09 DVD off ebay for £40 - yes, it's definitely an original.
Nissan X-Trail Sat Nav - apolyshow
Ok i can handle with ebay but i don't have the plug(harness and fuses which is different at qashqai) and the front panel where the screen goes.Do you know any dealer where can i send an email cause form nissan site they want a post code to find one...And i don't know anyone of ul postal codes