Vivaro van facelift ? - Mudflap
Has anyody got any news as to when a facelifted version of the Vauxhall Vivaro/Renault Traffic/Nissan Primastar may be planned?

I know the look of these vans still look fresh, does anybody working at the Luton factory got any idea if a replacement is planned and when ?
Vivaro van facelift ? - Xileno {P}
Considering that these vans are very thinly disguised Renaults, I suspect a facelift will be when Renault feels it is needed. As far as I know, they are all built in France not in Luton.
Vivaro van facelift ? - Victorbox
Not so. Vans are made in Luton (& possibly for Renault as well) see here www.vauxhallheritage.com/articles/wk05-50/van.asp
Vivaro van facelift ? - Ruperts Trooper
How can they "facelift" a van? They're designed to carry loads, not look good!

Does the new version have an up-rated load capacity? If not stick with the current version.
Vivaro van facelift ? - Pugugly {P}
One of our client companies bought a "new" old shape Monarvo van for 3k less than list price when the new shape came out. Who is the mug ?
I know for a fact the Vauxhall version of these vans are built in Luton, just wondering if a new version was due out soon? As I was thinking of replacing my current Vivaro.
Vivaro van facelift ? - Vansboy
Not heard of a 'new' model, & I'll confirm the Luton factory makes all the brands.

Finding someone who works for Vauxhall, will be the hard bit - I do seem to remember there were a handfull of staff, left, following the destruction of Lutons/Bedfordshires main employer!!

& as mentioned, go for a discounted, run out model, deal if it comes your way, Hugo will tell us, again, the deal he got on his 'old' model, when he looks in!!

VB
Vivaro van facelift ? - Hugo {P}
& as mentioned, go for a discounted, run out model, deal
if it comes your way, Hugo will tell us, again, the
deal he got on his 'old' model, when he looks in!!

;)

Although I was interested in PUs post about the 3K off the list price of the "new" old shape Movano.

Renault, Nissan and Vauxhall dealerships have all been giving similar discounts for the current trafic/primaster and vivaro vans for a good 18 months now.

H
Vivaro van facelift ? - Xileno {P}
Vans are beasts of burden, they get trashed quite quickly especially if used for building work. Cement and plaster dust gets everywhere. Treat it as a disposable tool, so buy as cheaply as possible and don't worry if it's the latest model or not.
No you don't understand, must have the latest model, vans must look good will alloys etc, not over the top like the A team or anything, mine is currently used as a 2nd vehicle with use for leasure purposes.

You must see of seen some high spec VW T5 transporters on the road, some of these are over £30k and 174hp diesel, what a tool?

Sad case yes! But I still need info if and when the new Vivaro replacement is due, can anybody help?...............